What Binoculars Do You Like for Big Game?

I picked up a pair of Maven B.6 in 12x50 for here in Colorado. I felt the added magnification for me over 10x was worth it, and specifically got the B.6 because it had the best glass in the smallest package (other than the NLs that I just can't spend that amount of money for). I had a pair of Vortex 10x42's that I used before.

I lugged around a spotting scope for a couple seasons, but it just wasn't my hunting style. I might get a spotter later for dedicated use, but the 12x50 should get me what I need for now.

What's up y'all? Just a quick question. I'm just wondering what binoculars y'all may like for glassing up big game at distance. Currently I have some Athlon 10x42's. I've been in the woods trying to get on some elk, & I notice with these that I can glass up an elk at distance no problem. Where I have a problem is being able to determine if it's a legal bull, by judging the horns at distance with the binos I have. I stopped carrying my spotter because of the weight with the tripod so just curious abour better binos. Just wondering what y'all may like for big game hunts. I don't want something real heavy, just something that works well. Thanks and hope you killed one this archery season.
I have recently purchased a pair of Maven 12x50. These are hard to beat considering quality to price

I see a lot if people saying anything over 10x will be hard to steady, but I see just as many if not more moving to 12x50

rideold

WKR
I switched to 12x50's this fall (Maven). They are great. They were all I carried now hunting last week. I used them still hunting to glass through the trees. I used them on a tripod. I used them for medium distance. I braced them on my bow when I needed to but also hand held them plenty. There's no perfect optic but for me, in Colorado, the 12x50's come pretty darn close.

I switched to 12x50's this fall (Maven). They are great. They were all I carried now hunting last week. I used them still hunting to glass through the trees. I used them on a tripod. I used them for medium distance. I braced them on my bow when I needed to but also hand held them plenty. There's no perfect optic but for me, in Colorado, the 12x50's come pretty darn close.
What optics were you using before

I spotted a legal bull (and could tell he was legal) with 10x42's from 1.3 miles away. My bincos were on a tripod. That is the critical part. The next day, my buddy killed that bull right where I saw him the evening before. If you're not putting your binocs on a tripod, you don't know what you're missing.