What Binocular Harness pouches do you want?

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
We are always taking gear ideas. Not pictured is the Hydro/Scout Pack we produce for the Binocular Harness.

Are there any pouch wants or needs out there?

We design and manufacture everything in house (South Dakota), so we have the ability to work on some new stuff at the beginning of the year and get it on the website fairly fast.

Fire away if there are any things lacking that you would like to see.

-Tyler

binomodular1.jpg

Wrench

WKR
A bino pouch that fits the new leica3200.com/pro and doesn't press the buttons and cook off batteries every day.

A pouch that fits the oversized maven rangefinder.

Bonus points for quieter materials.

shwacker

FNG
Next harness I buy will be from you all for sure. Sodak and all. You seem to have a great system. What about a bow d loop hook? A 3d printed molle version for the front would be handy imo.

wnelson14

WKR
Small zipper pouch that stays more vertical that doesn’t get bulgy/rounded.
Someone just posted a 3d printed part that attaches via molle slits that holds a small round headlamp flashlight that’s pretty cool for the bottom of harness.
Molle slits on the harness straps to attach the ammo or wind checker pouch.
Kydex sheath clip or attachment somehow for side or bottom.
Some kind of Molle/Velcro placard for a dope chart would be cool on the lid of harness or on the rangefinder pouch for quick access.

Jim538

FNG
One thing I noticed with marsupial was the sweat on my chest was so bad it would fog my optics. The muley freak bino harness was great other than the elastic straps would always come lose. Now I’m running the FHF FOB and I love it so far.only complaint is the shoulder straps are uncomfortable and dig into shoulders with a pack on. But a great pouch would be a very secure way to attach an inreach mini but be able to have it tethered. So that way if you want to check the weather or elevation you can pull it up to your eyes but still have it secured.

I have my other brand harness set up with rangefinder on weak side, mouth reeds in flap, wind checker, lens wipe, and chapstick on strong side.

A mesh pocket like you have for the wind checker, but for the smaller round bottles, with a chapstick pocket beside it, and a small string loop to clip a lens wipe holder on would be cool.

Maybe a diaphragm pouch that mounts on the front that holds 2 or 3.

A box call pouch to mount to the bottom. (Bear spray pouch may work already)

Maybe a side pouch to hold a striker for a slate call.

A pouch for a predator call remote?

I wear my harness hunting turkey, big game, and predators.

dtrkyman

WKR
My range finder pouch is too deep on mine, had to stuff an old glove in there so it was easy to get out.

Maybe my range finder is small but man that thing was lost down in there!

The Guide

WKR
Maybe add a blaze orange option. I have a couple from FHF and the difference at distance is pretty great between the camo or solid covering your chest and the blaze orange. By the time your covering your back with a pack and your chest with a bino harness, you have removed a lot of your required visible blaze orange for some states.

Jay

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Next harness I buy will be from you all for sure. Sodak and all. You seem to have a great system. What about a bow d loop hook? A 3d printed molle version for the front would be handy imo.
Appreciate it man! Good idea on the bow D loop hook. I will get something going for that.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
How well does this harness strap to your body? I have the Alaskan Guide Ravu, and although it is a beast, it just moves around too much.
It fits pretty tight. We also plan to release a yoke that gives maximum adjustability to make it ride as high or as tight as you may want it.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
Maybe add a blaze orange option. I have a couple from FHF and the difference at distance is pretty great between the camo or solid covering your chest and the blaze orange. By the time your covering your back with a pack and your chest with a bino harness, you have removed a lot of your required visible blaze orange for some states.

Jay
We do blaze orange runs all the time. We typically don't stock it as they tend to sell much slower than other colors.

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
My range finder pouch is too deep on mine, had to stuff an old glove in there so it was easy to get out.

Maybe my range finder is small but man that thing was lost down in there!
Do you have our range finder pouch?

OP
TandKHunting

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
A bino pouch that fits the new leica3200.com/pro and doesn't press the buttons and cook off batteries every day.

A pouch that fits the oversized maven rangefinder.

Bonus points for quieter materials.
Our medium range finder pouch fits larger range finders like the Maven.

We are always taking gear ideas. Not pictured is the Hydro/Scout Pack we produce for the Binocular Harness.

Are there any pouch wants or needs out there?

We design and manufacture everything in house (South Dakota), so we have the ability to work on some new stuff at the beginning of the year and get it on the website fairly fast.

Fire away if there are any things lacking that you would like to see.

-Tyler

View attachment 624193
The two things I’d like to see is a larger admin pouch and an integrated pocket for wind checker on the side of the harness instead of a separate pouch that has to be attached.