What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
I predict that we will see a shift in small business ownership within those states that remain closed. Pretty soon they will have an influx of investors from outside the state coming in looking for distressed opportunities. While these governors and local officials believe they are protecting their citizens, the longer they restrict their economies, the more they are exposing their small businesses to outside investors.

Just wait a few years until the politicians in these small communities are having their campaigns funded by out of state money. The locals will be regretting this shut down.

Just my opinion, I could be completely off base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NDGuy

WKR
Just my opinion, I could be completely off base.
I agree will see big corps bullying out a lot of small business competition.

Think of how many more Amazon, Walmart, and Target orders there have been since March.

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider

Think of how many more Amazon, Walmart, and Target orders there have been since March.
This was going to happen regardless. Whenever there is a recession the big fish eat the little ones.

We were at ten years without a recession which was the longest streak since the market began. We still technically aren't in a recession, but it's obviously on the way.

The shutdown is going to kill a lot more small business than a natural recession normally would which is a bad thing. The big boys have already taken that share which is why the market is still crushing it while Great Depression level unemployment exists.

We have some interesting times ahead to put it lightly. I could be over projecting, but as far as business structure goes I think this period will have an impact similar to high speed internet. Life as we know it will change.

I heard somewhere that woton has a bio weapons research facility that was quarantined. Then read some research about programs to alter the bat virus so it could infect humans back around 2015. I guess there is all kinds of bio weapon research going on all across the world? If you can transmit for 2 weeks before you show signs of the infection it would be very hard to contain anywhere.....anyone have any accurate info?

Apparently YouTube is censoring anything covid-19 related that’s contradictory to what FOX, CNN, etc. feeds people because they don’t want anyone to start questioning what’s really going on. It’s “fake news”, for the lack of a better term. They feed the masses info to keep us from being outraged. Most people are too blinded to question our government and what they’re really up to so they keep drinking the koolaid and stay fat and happy. Anyways, all I can say is carefully research for yourself. I’ve been in the military and have seen how easy it is for them to run with a narrative, whether true or false, to get their way. It’s been this way long before my time and I can’t see things changing anytime soon. I gotta shut up now before I get more heated! 🤭

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
U-Tube is part of the machine.....yup, the kung flu was not good @ all and I am glad it has not been worse but the very disconcerting thing is that the anti freedom machine has seen what it can get away with and what situation provides an almost perfect 'reason' to take away freedoms. Look what happened to our Canadian brothers.....

Billinsd

WKR
People in their mask while driving is what looks extremely silly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think so too. However, maybe the don't want to touch their masks until they get home, or lose it in the car. Personally I hate wearing masks and wear one as little as possible only indoors with other people around.

I have the worst allergies and sinus problems imaginable. My eyes water constantly, my nose runs everyday, I have an enormous amount drainage, etc.... wearing a mask would do nothing to prevent me from transmitting it to from my hands to the area of the body it gets in at. Because I’m constantly blowing, wiping, patting those places. So, I just don’t wear them.

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider

I'm not even talking about the big players as they were moving in that direction already. I'm talking about the local restaurants, RV parks, bed and breakfast, small family owned cabins. Any small business that had any form of debt or didn't have a sizable stash of cash to cover fixed expenses for several months is either going to be forced to file for bankruptcy, sale completely out or take on investors. Those with cash will see this as opportunity, unfortunately that will primarily come from out of state.

I also expect to see a big push from individuals in New York and California who are riding this out in tiny houses and apartments looking for permanent residence where they vacation. This period has verified that their jobs can be performed remotely so why not live in the mountains.

Laramie

WKR
Feel completely normal and have an all clear. No test performed. My boss is scheduling an antibody test but it sounds like it could be several weeks out.

Laramie

WKR
I just had a friend tell me I should give thought prior to taking an antibody test. He said it is showing up on insurance questions and he feels they may be considering rate adjustments for those who have been positive. He thinks they may consider past positives as a permanent condition. I.E. long term heart/lung issues as a result? No clue if he is right but I'm going to do some research before I volunteer for a test..

MattB

WKR
I just had a friend tell me I should give thought prior to taking an antibody test. He said it is showing up on insurance questions and he feels they may be considering rate adjustments for those who have been positive. He thinks they may consider past positives as a permanent condition. I.E. long term heart/lung issues as a result? No clue if he is right but I'm going to do some research before I volunteer for a test..

I think you need better friends.

Laramie

WKR
I think you are an a$$. My friend works in the insurance industry and simply informed me what he is seeing. He is a great friend and cared enough to point something out that isn't making your CNN headlines.

Jasonxx

FNG
Truthfully anyone that has been in China recently should be quarantined for a month min. Yeah I get it’s a burden but better then killing thousands. Also anyone that has been on a plane with anyone traveling back as well.
I think that’s actually a great idea

I think you are an a$$. My friend works in the insurance industry and simply informed me what he is seeing. He is a great friend and cared enough to point something out that isn't making your CNN headlines.

Everyone should get the antibody test!

It is time to water down the mortality rate of this staged crisis. Testing the general public for antibodies is the only valuable data point to end this soap opera.

The government and insurance companies alike can't operate without us so they better start working for us.

Laramie

WKR
River, that was exactly my thought before yesterday. I have emails in to a few major carriers. Will report what I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.