What are you paying for fuel?

I am not paying for fuel because we aren’t going anywhere. I need to drive my rig for a few minutes just to stretch its legs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sevens

WKR
About $1.27 for Regular (premium is all over the map though). Haven't had a need to buy gas though, filled the cars up a month ago and still have half tanks in them all.

SpookySpectre308

Lil-Rokslider
1.02 in town here in Oshkosh, WI and went to move some trees for my mother. A whopping .91 out by them. Had to fill up for the hell of it.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
$3.45 yesterday for 89 octane here in the SF Bay

Problem is we have a fuel formula that's different than what most of you are getting...its a specific req here.

Plus We have $.47 in tax per gallon here

_____

Good ol Nancy always looking out for you ;-)

I saw $1.24 here in Michigan today. Were not allowed out of our houses but gas is low. Hah.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been watching our local fuel prices slowly creep down, and this is probably the cheapest I’ve seen it in quite some time. Like maybe in years? I know the price of crude has been falling quite dramatically over the last week or so and probably will continue in that direction, but I think with these prices I’m probably going to head down and load up a couple hundred gallons worth of diesel, just in case.
a0a9b80044ae62cc8dc7b44514fd3199.jpg

.95 cents today in Green Bay

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
Filled up yesterday in Anchorage at $2.05. At this moment crude is selling at $15.99 a barrel. I pray it starts rising soon. Alaska lives and dies by the price of oil. RIght now we're on the 30th floor of a burning building and our feet are starting to get hot.

OP
AK Troutbum
Filled up yesterday in Anchorage at $2.05. At this moment crude is selling at $15.99 a barrel. I pray it starts rising soon. Alaska lives and dies by the price of oil. RIght now we're on the 30th floor of a burning building and our feet are starting to get hot.

Was up in Hatchers Pass today and the last little mom and pop gas station we passed before heading up, had regular unleaded at 1.84 and diesel at 1.99. Yeah, this is not good for AK.