What App?

bowinhand

WKR
What long range shooting smart phone app is everyone using? What's the most user friendly app for a new to long range wannabe? What's the best app for mill rads or does it matter?
Thanks in advance.

I’m a newbie as well. I downloaded and played with Ballistic AE and Shooter. I prefer shooter. A little easier and streamlined. Plus Shooter is $10 compared to around $20 for Ballistic. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballistic:AE has more functionality than Shooter. Here's an example:

7WSM, 195 Hybrid
39215047162_f3388890f6_b.jpg

I use Applied Ballistics. I have run the numbers side by side with strelok - identical inputs, and when I shoot with the given corrections, strelok fails. I trust AB at the moment.

I like shooter. If you want the group measuring feature found in AB, I use an app called range buddy to get that info.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I use Shooters. It been around awhile and easy to use. Like all apps you have to put good information in to get good information out.

I own a bunch of these apps. The only ones I use anymore is Strelok Pro and Applied Ballistics. Strelok is great because it's very user friendly. Input is very simple and fast. I love the ability to see the ballistics solution with your particular reticle.

Applied Ballistics is what I use when I'm shooting over 1000 yards and can take my time. Not as quick, but I think the ballistics curves are just a tad better over 1000 yards

Back