What a great day for me and i would expect others!

wncbrewer

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know how anyone can say that the day Donald Trump became our president is a GREAT day. Better than some alternatives? Sure.

For sure! What blows my mind the most is that Donald Trump wound up being the savior of the Republican Party. Most of the party hates him as much as the democrats do. This guy, that four years ago, even republicans thought was a buffoon and a braggart, is the very thing which most working class, country folks deplore. He's a genetically rich, city dweller, that speaks at a sixth grade level, and it's very possible that he may have ties to the Russians. How in the f*^* is this man the "populist savior of the party"

elkduds

WKR
Make America Hate Again.

A minority of voters elected a rascist, misogynistic fearmonger (and uncharged sex offender), who now has license to use their fears to line the pockets of his cronies. Manufacturing jobs are not coming back in any meaningful or lasting way. Automation marches on, improving the quality of products while reducing the # of employees. Aggressive international trade tactics will jack the price of everything this country imports, which will cripple retail sales. Add 30% to every price in Walmart, etc. Other countries will raise tariffs on US goods they import. Demand for those products across the world will fall, further reducing our economy. Gas, oil, mining will see a brief resurgence as environmental safeguards are rolled back. Prices for those commodities will fall as surpluses increase to glut. So permanent environmental damage will again surge as the unpaid price for a very temporary boomlet. Meanwhile, nonconsumptive technologies improve in other countries while we languish. The world will continue to act in recognition of catastrophic effects of climate change; we will be seen as pariahs and further isolated from global cooperation. Russia will continue to infiltrate our government and industry, taking all they can steal. While our leadership sells us out for their own enrichment.

The president will continue to attack everyone and everything he disagrees with or doesn't understand, reminiscent of those who voted for him. This will add to gov't gridlock, as already-disillusioned federal agencies and employees will sandbag his efforts to "reform." Congress, which already hates and distrusts him (remember the primaries?) will punish his hubris by undermining him, then abandon him as the midterm elections approach. Democrats and others in the voting majority will seek to repay the Republican majorities in Congress by stonewalling in a replay of how Republicans stonewalled Obama's agenda.

The guiding principles of America under Hump will be winning unnecessary conflicts @ home and abroad, no matter the cost to Americans; bald-faced lying in service of personal gain for the 1%; inflammation of racial, economic, gender and ideological factions. But mainly this, which is already well underway: Divide and Conquer. Make America Hate Again. Divided we fall.

I take it back! This was the best moment of the Inauguration. LOL

[video=youtube;SULcABgzJhk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SULcABgzJhk[/video]

Last edited:
I take it back! This was the best moment of the Inauguration. LOL

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SULcABgzJhk[/video]

That's hilarious!!! Although I would believe it more if he didn't go back to looking at the same spot again after he gets caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3forks

WKR
Satan leaves a woman's soul as Trump is sworn in
[video=youtube_share;KLAZ4TS0-Y4]https://youtu.be/KLAZ4TS0-Y4[/video]

That's hilarious!!! Although I would believe it more if he didn't go back to looking at the same spot again after he gets caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was busted by several people who saw him leering at Ivanka. But you can sure see the love he and Hillary share eh? There's a special sauna in the basement of Hell waiting for those two.

JWP58

WKR
Make America Hate Again.

A minority of voters elected a rascist, misogynistic fearmonger (and uncharged sex offender), who now has license to use their fears to line the pockets of his cronies. Manufacturing jobs are not coming back in any meaningful or lasting way. Automation marches on, improving the quality of products while reducing the # of employees. Aggressive international trade tactics will jack the price of everything this country imports, which will cripple retail sales. Add 30% to every price in Walmart, etc. Other countries will raise tariffs on US goods they import. Demand for those products across the world will fall, further reducing our economy. Gas, oil, mining will see a brief resurgence as environmental safeguards are rolled back. Prices for those commodities will fall as surpluses increase to glut. So permanent environmental damage will again surge as the unpaid price for a very temporary boomlet. Meanwhile, nonconsumptive technologies improve in other countries while we languish. The world will continue to act in recognition of catastrophic effects of climate change; we will be seen as pariahs and further isolated from global cooperation. Russia will continue to infiltrate our government and industry, taking all they can steal. While our leadership sells us out for their own enrichment.

The president will continue to attack everyone and everything he disagrees with or doesn't understand, reminiscent of those who voted for him. This will add to gov't gridlock, as already-disillusioned federal agencies and employees will sandbag his efforts to "reform." Congress, which already hates and distrusts him (remember the primaries?) will punish his hubris by undermining him, then abandon him as the midterm elections approach. Democrats and others in the voting majority will seek to repay the Republican majorities in Congress by stonewalling in a replay of how Republicans stonewalled Obama's agenda.

The guiding principles of America under Hump will be winning unnecessary conflicts @ home and abroad, no matter the cost to Americans; bald-faced lying in service of personal gain for the 1%; inflammation of racial, economic, gender and ideological factions. But mainly this, which is already well underway: Divide and Conquer. Make America Hate Again. Divided we fall.

Lol lol that's gold right there. Are you sure your last paragraph isn't referencing the past 8yrs??

Muttly

WKR
Satan leaves a woman's soul as Trump is sworn in
[video=youtube_share;KLAZ4TS0-Y4]https://youtu.be/KLAZ4TS0-Y4[/video]

That right there is damn funny. Looked like she was attempting to invoke the Snowflake Protection Act, too distraught to act like a big girl and use her words...

So that is one of the intellectually superior, enlightened individuals that voted Hillary looks like when she doesn't get her own way? Awesome!!
Couldn't tell whether or not she was shittin her britches, was kinda hoping to see her start holding her breath till she got her own way...

Hillary NOT getting sworn in? That's a great day in my book.

Chris Sloan

Lil-Rokslider
Ok this is the internet, but you snowflakes need to lighten up. 1. Nobody cares. 2 Read the thread title, theres no invitation to debate. Nobody asked your opinion if its not celebrating, so dont derail the thread. Save your worn out, regurgitated talking points you heard on TV for a audience thats interested in the topic....Get over it.

rodney482

WKR
I didnt realize snowflakes actually hunted..... No matter where you go you find a couple.

Hall256

WKR
Wow...some peoples comments on here are pretty surprising. Was DJT my first choice, nope, but do I think it is a great day for America...YEP! His cabinet choices are excellent, and I can say many of beers were shared yesterday across the military as we were all glad to see there is some sanity coming back to the Department of Defense.

For those that claim Fake News got him elected...I say this with no malice, but please get better informed. I will rescind that statement if you show me your credentials that demonstrate your opinion was formed for source directed information/data (i.e. you work for the IC), and not from a published or produced news show. There is plenty of fake news pushed by both sides, if you are so blind to think that only your sources put out factual information that is unbiased and 100% truthful....well i have a bridge to sell you. Before you ask, I have spent the 18 years working for the IC, i get my information from the source, not filtered through the media.

Hall256

WKR
Ok this is the internet, but you snowflakes need to lighten up. 1. Nobody cares. 2 Read the thread title, theres no invitation to debate. Nobody asked your opinion if its not celebrating, so dont derail the thread. Save your worn out, regurgitated talking points you heard on TV for a audience thats interested in the topic....Get over it.

^^Thank you. I almost regret even putting my last post, but I get worked up when people use the same worn out lines about DJT. Look, I come to Rokslide to talk hunting, gear, and like minded conversation. The OP topic for the thread was pretty specific, he was happy for the transition, if you do not share that sentiment, than start your own thread and see who posts in there. Lets not turn this thread in to another forum to show the divide. Just my two cents, fill free to disagree.

Make America Hate Again.

Hopefully the sun rises for you tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Aw. Sorry. I forgot in the current state of America we can handle it if people disagree with us. It hurts our feelers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
So when someone makes a kuiu post from now on, noone is allowed to say anything bad about kuiu. Ok sure.

Stickinit

FNG

X2. I tipped a few beers last night in honor of President Trump, and wish him well. Funny how the snowflakes are always the whining about something.

2ski

WKR
X2. I tipped a few beers last night in honor of President Trump, and wish him well. Funny how the snowflakes are always the whining about something.
Lots of snowflakes were whining about Obama. Right back at ya dude.

2ski

WKR
So someone that thinks he made excellent picks for the cabinet post them up and tell me why they're so great. To me it was a lot of people with no experience at that field. HUD is run by a brain surgeon? Wtf?