Western Hunt Expo ---> who is going?

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Just shot and had to buy the Hoyt Rx8 carbon. Big shout out to Tito at Wilde Arrow Archery for finding me a 80# er to shoot. They let me shoot every model and happily adjusted each bow for my DL, good dude.

The bow was very smooth and 80 didn’t feel like 80. My other bows are around 72 and this “felt” like 75
@KickinNDishin said the same thing, she went back Friday and was shooting the 70lb alphax30 after shooting them around 60lb on Thursday.

@Team4LongGun did you walk out with one or are you ordering?

Last edited:

hunterjmj

WKR
Had another great trip down to Salt Lake with the family. Didn't spend much time at the expo this year but got the Marc Smith seminar in, a trip to Olympic Park, some good food, and swimming on a roof top heated pool. Good times to be had in Salt Lake City. Finally met Robby crossing the road from the expo.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Had another great trip down to Salt Lake with the family. Didn't spend much time at the expo this year but got the Marc Smith seminar in, a trip to Olympic Park, some good food, and swimming on a roof top heated pool. Good times to be had in Salt Lake City. Finally met Robby crossing the road from the expo.
Thanks for coming man. Good to meet you.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for coming man. Good to meet you.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

Actual quote from Robby on Friday morning while finished a bag-
“I ate two bags yesterday, I’m limiting myself to one bag today”

2:00- eating another bag

5:30, after his seminar- finishing another bag (but he shared with us)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
would have been fun to go, but timing was bad... we were playing volleyball on those floors last week...

1jeds

FNG
This was my first year going, really wish they had a map of the booths or at least a vendor list to see all the companies that were there. I had a few specific ones I wanted to check out and ended up wandering through all the rows trying to find them.

maxx075

FNG
This was my first year going, really wish they had a map of the booths or at least a vendor list to see all the companies that were there. I had a few specific ones I wanted to check out and ended up wandering through all the rows trying to find them.
My first year going too, and having the app really helped with locating the vendors I wanted to check out and to figure out where they were.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Actual quote from Robby on Friday morning while finished a bag-
“I ate two bags yesterday, I’m limiting myself to one bag today”

2:00- eating another bag

5:30, after his seminar- finishing another bag (but he shared with us)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth! :ROFLMAO:

They were really good