Western Hunt Expo ---> who is going?

Ucsdryder

WKR
I’m going to be in SLC that week so I plan on going.

Im looking forward to sweet swag from vortex.

Elkangle

WKR
Il be there for sheep camp, after that talk with outfitters and brain storm new opportunities

I will be there. Definitely looking forward to it. I will stop by a few of the suppressor booths. I have been looking for a good rangefinder. I will stop by Leica, Maven and Vortex for sure.
As usual throw my name in the pot for half a dozen tags.
Kid in a candy store.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
I’m going to be in SLC that week so I plan on going.

Im looking forward to sweet swag from vortex.
West Side entrance!

I was mostly looking for someone reputable to hand you off to so others don't give me weird looks.

Happy Antelope and Spartan will be there, stop by the booth, and mention Rokslide for a free Spartan Gunsmith adapter. Spartan doesn't just stand by their tripods, they hang off them!
View attachment 669324
You guys should do a quick in booth tutorial on how to install a gunsmith adapter. I have them on all of our rifles but know other folks who are scared to put one in.

Ucsdryder

WKR
West Side entrance!

I was mostly looking for someone reputable to hand you off to so others don't give me weird looks.

You guys should do a quick in booth tutorial on how to install a gunsmith adapter. I have them on all of our rifles but know other folks who are scared to put one in.
Happy Antelope and Spartan will be there, stop by the booth, and mention Rokslide for a free Spartan Gunsmith adapter. Spartan doesn't just stand by their tripods, they hang off them!
View attachment 669324
any chance you guys can install gunsmith adapters? I’d love to bring you a stock I’m too scared to mess up! 😂

Itt seems there are less OIL tags and more turkey, cow elk and black bear tags than in years past.
Does anyone know why?

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
Itt seems there are less OIL tags and more turkey, cow elk and black bear tags than in years past.
Does anyone know why?

Maybe some of the folks in charge of distributing those tags finally wisened up and decided to let less corrupt organizations distribute them?

Just a (hopeful) guess.

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
My expo list is long this year…first and foremost being
Validate my 200
Sheep show 5 🤞🤞

Heard on the shoot2Hunt podcast the rokstok will be somewhere there…@ryanavery any updates on where exactly? Looking forward to getting my greasy mitts on it.
Hoping Aziak will be there and…
Tricer
Trijicon
Sig to check out image stabilizer binos
XLR atom
Peak refuel signature meals.
Party hard, drink one too many tall boys, and give the leupold reps a hard time about their lack of reliability…that’s always fun:)

Turkeyfreak12

Lil-Rokslider
ill be there to validate tags and check out some stuff. Really just going with the family as a day to have some fun.