West Coast Long Range Precision Rifle Training

I just wanted to introduce myself as we have some great hunting specific training opportunities. Im Mark, I run WCLR here in northern CA. We have a private 600 acre range outside of Woodland CA were we host the majority of our courses and matches for the PRS. A little about me, I am first and foremost an avid hunter; I am a former sniper, a POST Certified Sniper Instructor and I absolutely love bolt guns. I started this business training snipers but my true passion is training hunters. We have a variety of courses from Long Range Fundamentals, Long Range Hunter and a Mountain Rifleman course to name a few. We have a bunch of stuff coming up this summer and fall all over the west coast. Check us out at wclrprecisionshooting.com or our IG: WestCoastLongRange I hope to see you all out at the range this summer getting ready for your fall hunts. Here are a few pics from some recent courses. If you have questions, want to talk training, rifles or ballistics I am always happy to chatImage 1.jpgImage 2.jpgImage 4.jpgImage.jpgMountain rifleman 2.png

Last edited:

Ramem7mm

Lil-Rokslider
Mark has some great courses for those shooters looking to start their learning path. He also host some local PRS matches as well that will definitely challenge some of your shooting abilities.