Well??? What do all the old guys have planned??

Neptune

FNG
Wahoo, sailfish, and tuna this April-June, solo caribou late August on north slope of Alaska, followed by South Africa hunt in September, then just some whitetail bow hunting in October. May need a bit of down time after that.

CRJR45

WKR
Well , seeing how this thread made it into the new year , I too will be fishing the ocean , Snapper and Tuna , with some Sails and Phins thrown in , if I'm lucky .
I put in for the Elk draw NM and Arizona , but I'm going either way . Booked with a guide for private land . Then , if I have time I'd like to hit the OTC hunt in Co .

phil dirt

FNG
Going to big island in a couple of weeks to visit . Hoping to hunt sheep on Maunakea with my friends from Hilo. if the weather's good . I'll have 2 weeks to make it work. When I get home I'll get ready for spring coyote hunting on the ranch.

AKDoc

WKR
Classified Approved
Gotta build another crane blind when this snow melts in three more months.View attachment 516850
That's a great picture Vern! I duck hunt with my son (he's really into it), but I haven't hunted cranes. I always see them flying way up high, wave after wave when I'm moose hunting in the Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge each fall, but I'd need an F-22 to shoot one that high LOL!! I heard they taste excellent.

smoke

Lil-Rokslider
Well if we are now talking 2023, I've got a bear hunt lined up in Canada in June. Bought an African hunt at an SCI event so I'll need to figure out when I can do that one . . . over 60 isn't bad!

rodney747

WKR
Well if we are now talking 2023, I've got a bear hunt lined up in Canada in June. Bought an African hunt at an SCI event so I'll need to figure out when I can do that one . . . over 60 isn't bad!
Great post and wonderful hunts you have lined up. The end about "over 60 isn't bad "depends on how far "over 60" some of us are!!! Wishing you great success in 23'