Welcome Rugged Stitching, Rokslide Sponsor

bbell

WKR
Hi Adam,

Have you made a water bottle holder for the Stone Glacier Avail? I looked through this thread and didn't see one. I take the waist belt off when I travel so something the attaches to the side of the pack that can be removed easily would be pretty awesome. Not sure if you've done something like that before.

Brandon

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Adam,

Have you made a water bottle holder for the Stone Glacier Avail? I looked through this thread and didn't see one. I take the waist belt off when I travel so something the attaches to the side of the pack that can be removed easily would be pretty awesome. Not sure if you've done something like that before.

Brandon

I had him make me one for a one inch webbing and I put it on the left side of the pack on the lowest webbing. The weight of the bottle pulls in below the pack and is actually really easy to get to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbell

WKR
I ended up having him make one for me and it works pretty well. Nice to have it on the avail.

mtnbound

FNG
Are you still doing the zipper add to the spotting scope pocket on a Stone Glacier pack? If so, what is the price? Thanks