Welcome MTN GEAR

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Nah I haven't seen that one. Now I gotta go find it! We were watching the hunt with Brian Call and Ryan Lampers
Sorry mis read your message a bit. Think I know the one you mean, pretty typical of tahr hunting. But yeah check out Tim's videos. Show what NZ has to offer and a few of our hunts together on there.

Whats better than a company that listens to its customers and gets shit done !!!
aa387eac48c973e97b01ae132ef8cd15.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hunter original bolt handles in stock with my guy in Oklahoma now and ready to ship out.

These are ambidextrous so will work for both left and right tikka t3 actions. Weighing in at 0.35oz (9.73grams).

Any issues ordering or anything flick me a message here or socials or email [email protected]

Cheers
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_20230426_084100.jpg
    IMG_20230426_084100.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 18

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Working on some more mountain bipod options to include ARCA and also an ARMS 17s option for people who might have a specific mounting option they like or for those with stocks where the front of the rail isn't accessible to slide the picatinny attachment on and therefore they can install an alternative clamping option. Would love to hear any feedback or suggestions anyone might have?

jonnyviceroy

Lil-Rokslider
Working on some more mountain bipod options to include ARCA and also an ARMS 17s option for people who might have a specific mounting option they like or for those with stocks where the front of the rail isn't accessible to slide the picatinny attachment on and therefore they can install an alternative clamping option. Would love to hear any feedback or suggestions anyone might have?
As soon as you have an arca bipod there I will absolutely be ordering at least two! That’s just what I’ve been waiting for! I would be absolutely thrilled to see that! Seems like an absolutely incredible product and have heard nothing but good things. Welcome to Rokslide and I’m excited to see this company continue to grow!

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
As soon as you have an arca bipod there I will absolutely be ordering at least two! That’s just what I’ve been waiting for! I would be absolutely thrilled to see that! Seems like an absolutely incredible product and have heard nothing but good things. Welcome to Rokslide and I’m excited to see this company continue to grow!
Cheers Jonny. Arca and ARMS 17s options about 2-3 months away is my best guess. Will post here with some specs and pictures when we are ready to share.