Welcome MTN GEAR

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
8A426C38-F5B0-4188-9708-6B4808D947BE.jpeg

Hi all,
new advertiser on Rokslide: MTNGear.

They’re out of New Zealand and love the backcountry hunting experience, and building the gear for it.

Like often with good gear companies, many of you already know about MTNGear.

But if not, here’s a little info:

MTNGear was found by Matt Vincent, an avid backcountry hunter from the South Island of New Zealand where the rugged mountains commonly going from sea level to over 9000ft in a relatively short distance. MTNGear have designed and manufactured bipods and other products with this terrain in mind.

Please give Matt at MTNGear a proper Rokslide welcome.

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi everyone, Matt from MTNGear here. Appreciate the support and interest in our products. Any questions let me know.

And noted re bolt handles. Working on a one off batch of ambidextrous hunter original ones. Will notify once in stock.

Cheers Matt

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Hi everyone, Matt from MTNGear here. Appreciate the support and interest in our products. Any questions let me know.

And noted re bolt handles. Working on a one off batch of ambidextrous hunter original ones. Will notify once in stock.

Cheers Matt

Very excited to hear that!

Cheers Matt

LFG !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gtriple

WKR

Cheers Matt
Welcome! I've had a bolt handle, bipod, and a couple ice axes on the want list for some time now.

Does the US site ship from the US or from NZ?

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome! I've had a bolt handle, bipod, and a couple ice axes on the want list for some time now.

Does the US site ship from the US or from NZ?
Hi gtriple. Everything that is listed as in stock on the USA site is physically in Tulsa Oklahoma ready to be shipped out (With the odd exception of incorrect stock tracking which is rare). I find international shipping stressful and creates a lot of admin and follow up. Also having stock USA based helps reduce shipping time and potential customs or lost package issues. My guy there works for me part time on his days off as he does shift work as a firefighter. He generally ships out 2twice a week. It can take him 1-4 days generally to ship out. Occasionally longer when he goes away etc.

gtriple

WKR
Hi gtriple. Everything that is listed as in stock on the USA site is physically in Tulsa Oklahoma ready to be shipped out (With the odd exception of incorrect stock tracking which is rare). I find international shipping stressful and creates a lot of admin and follow up. Also having stock USA based helps reduce shipping time and potential customs or lost package issues. My guy there works for me part time on his days off as he does shift work as a firefighter. He generally ships out 2twice a week. It can take him 1-4 days generally to ship out. Occasionally longer when he goes away etc.
Pretty cool. Looking forward to getting some of your gear.

My fiancée and I watched a tahr hunt in NZ last night and she's ready to start planning a trip to that side of the world.

Matt Vincent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Pretty cool. Looking forward to getting some of your gear.

My fiancée and I watched a tahr hunt in NZ last night and she's ready to start planning a trip to that side of the world.
Is that the hunt I did with Tim from @NzWildBoyTim ?