Welcome FORLOH—American Made Gear Co.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have an entire kit in their snow camo. Down vest, allclima jacket, beanies, pants, etc. Don’t hesitate to buy from FORLOH. Every piece is absolutely top notch. And customer service is amazing.

I bought it all months ago and when I finally got around to using it, I realized I got the jacket and vest in the wrong size. Return window was months expired. But they didn’t bat an eye. Switched me out without question.

And it’s sourced and made here?

These guys aren’t well known yet but they should and will be.
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are 100% sourced and Made in America. Happy Hunting.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@ForlohFamily when will you have short sleeve Solair shirts back in stock? Been watching for months wanting to try them out.
Hi! We are hoping in the next 6 weeks. Please be sure to sign up for our emails to be notified when they are back in stock. Also, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. [email protected] They may have what you are looking for in one of our retail locations. Thanks for supporting Made in America gear.

Any new gear coming soon? Would love to see a nice mid layer. Maybe something with Polartec Alpha?

bsnedeker

WKR
Visited the store in whitefish. I was Impressed with quality of every thing.
Every time I go in there, I think that I should have a little pomeranian or chihuahua or something that I carry in a little man-purse. It's the fanciest hunting retail store ever! The folks that work there are universally pretty great.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

PAPAROD

FNG
Do you offer a return policy if a person orderes multiple sizes and sends the ones that dont fir back?

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Do you offer a return policy if a person orderes multiple sizes and sends the ones that dont fir back?

we do!
We offer free returns within 30 days of your purchase date.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any word on when you will get the Solair short sleeve shirts back in?
We do have a few in stock, not online, but in our retail stores. Depending on size and color please email our customer support team ([email protected]) with the info and they can track one down for you. Re-stock coming 6/1. You can sign up for your size and color on our website to be notified when it is back in stock. https://forloh.com/products/mens-solair-upf-short-sleeve-shirt?variant=39362922578004

skeptic

FNG
Been wearing some of their gear for a while now. After I got my fitment squared away, (I had to order a size up) I am pretty impressed so far.
I have the AllClima pants
The hot weather gear (Solaire?)
It's held up great through last rifle season and this archery season, plus a few rifle shoots. Stitching is top quality so far and has worn in well. Hopefully this Made in the USA model will catch on some more.

Picked up the AllClima pants a few weeks back and they are great! Sizing is a little small - I wanted the legs of the 32 and waist of the 34 (dad bod problems) but ended up with a 32 and moved the button over a little.

Other then that, they are amazing! they take everything I like about my timberlines and improve on them.. the vents are great!

Only complaint is why is the knife pocket on the left side? Very odd that it's not on the right side :)

Picked up the AllClima pants a few weeks back and they are great! Sizing is a little small - I wanted the legs of the 32 and waist of the 34 (dad bod problems) but ended up with a 32 and moved the button over a little.

Other then that, they are amazing! they take everything I like about my timberlines and improve on them.. the vents are great!

Only complaint is why is the knife pocket on the left side? Very odd that it's not on the right side :)
Yeah i agree. Why not a knife pocket on both sides actually

daisy024

FNG
Can you comment on the rise of the women's pants and leggings? They appear to come to the natural waist or slightly higher.