Welcome FORLOH—American Made Gear Co.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
0F4B4EFE-A89F-4C6E-89D7-A758CACD3841.jpeg

I think many of you will be happy to see this: An American Company building American Made high-quality gear: FORLOH

You may have already heard of them, but if not, that name stands for FOR the LOve of Hunting, pretty cool, and a breath of fresh air to see a company like this in the hunting industry. We wish them the best.

@Tecker123 and @ForlohFamily will be repping their brand on the forum and answering questions.

We’re working with them to get some gear in the field asap and start giving you all some feedback.

Please give them a Rokslide welcome and hit them up with any questions about their products and company.

You can visit their website here

Last edited:

Tecker123

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome! Looks like some awesome clothing. The AllClima 3L pants look sweet. I'll probably order the long sleeve bug shirt for warm weather hiking too.
Justin, The Insectshield UPF Hooded shirt, and lightweight pants come complete with tons of technology. Leading off with InsectShield, which creates a head to toe zone around your body that bugs won’t want anything to do with (mosquitoes, chiggars, tics, etc.). Then brrr Pro which has cooling minerals that are embedded in the fibers of the fabric and have been proven at a Univ NC State lab to keep your skin temperature -3.5F cooler under heat stress, as well as enhancing the hyper wicking by 700%, keeping you cooler and drier. And just like all Forloh Base layers, we have treated the fabric with our staple Polygiene (Antimicrobial) and Odor Crunch (Assimilates odor Molecules into CO2) scent control technologies. 100% Made in USA!

Pezboat

WKR
I bought the UPF hoodie. Wasn’t sure about it, but had it in the cart. Accidentally hit “buy now” and whoops. A few days later it was at my front door. That’s an accident I’m not upset I made. When it arrived, I was very impressed by the quality, and it’s very comfortable. No bugs outside yet, but I hope that Insectshield is all it’s cracked up to be!

92xj

WKR
I have a few of the light weight shirts, pants and the soft shell jacket. I have been very pleased with all purchases so far.

@Tecker123 , any chance there are plans to put a hood on your puffy jackets before this coming fall?
What about a mid non puffy insulation layer for added warmth, like a grid fleece, or something warmer that your full zip technical hoodie?

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Interesting timing. Looking forward to checking out some of your clothes if I can find it locally.
We are direct to customer - But we have free shipping and free returns! Our CX team is also amazing at chat and have a video feature they can facetime and show you the products. Check out the road show that might visit your town: https://forloh.com/pages/on-the-road-usa

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
how many washes will the insect shield last?
At least 70 washes - but we also include 2 types of Polygene (odor crunch for smells and stay fresh for antimicrobial and personal smells) in there, so you shouldn't have to wash after every use!