Weatherby Vanguard Fluted w/Brake $500

They are all fluted with the removable brake. Weatherby did a run of this template (fluted, cerakote, brakes, standard stock with unique graphic) for several gun stores throughout the country. We have one and its a winner if you are happy with 24" an 7.5lbs.

Me and another rokslider picked up ours yesterday, another buddy should be getting his today. Overall it seems well worth the price tag. Stock seems pretty rigid but I need to look at the barrel channel and see if I should remove some material to free float it or? Anyone have experience with vanguards I'd like to hear your experience with bipods etc and if poi changed.

Looks like only cal available is the 22-250 at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Me and another rokslider picked up ours yesterday, another buddy should be getting his today. Overall it seems well worth the price tag. Stock seems pretty rigid but I need to look at the barrel channel and see if I should remove some material to free float it or? Anyone have experience with vanguards I'd like to hear your experience with bipods etc and if poi changed.

Looks like only cal available is the 22-250 at this point.

They should have a pressure point from the factory. They should do 10 into 2" just fine. I wouldn't fiddle with the barrel channel, I don't think you'll see anything magical occur if you do.

Mine came in today, went to pick it up and NICS was down. Maybe tomorrow. It does look pretty nice for the price for sure.

Mine came in today, went to pick it up and NICS was down. Maybe tomorrow. It does look pretty nice for the price for sure.
Bummer,
biggest hang up for me is the Monte Carlo stock and the throw of the bolt handle.

With the 100° weather and extreme fire danger I'm hesitant to shoot it but I really want to.

For the price, it seems like a solid rifle. The stock might need to be upgraded, though.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Did you get a shipping confirmation or anything? I just received an order confirmation right after initial order.

Still haven’t got my shipping information for this or the damn tiller lol

I’m looking forward to this one I love me some woodland camo

I just had to email them again, its been 2 weeks since I ordered and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.

Back