WTS Weatherby Backcountry rifles (4) 25-06, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 6.5 Weatherby RPM

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Lots of rifles to sell. I love lightweight rifles but I am never going to the mountains in pursuit of elusive prey. I bought these for fun. I just have way too many guns and am enjoying playing with Tikkas, swapping barrels and installing upgrades. These will never come out of the safe again. If someone is interested, PM me for details. I will catch up with pictures tomorrow.

Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2 TI (Titanium) Steel fluted pencil barrel .308. Amazing rifle at 4.6 lbs. $2300. Much nicer rifle than a Barrett Fieldcraft or a Kimber
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry TI (Titanium) Steel fluted pencil barrel 6.5 Weatherby RPM. Amazing rifle at 4.9 lbs $2400 includes a ton of ammo and brass plus dies.
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2 Steel fluted pencil barrel 25-06. $1600
Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Steel fluted pencil barrel 6.5 Creedmoor $1500

Last edited:
OP
L

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Some fantastic rifles here. Make me an offer if interested.

.308 Info

This is the ultimate lightweight backcountry setup. Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 2.0 TI in .308. Includes 1" scope mounts. Rifle alone is 4.67 lbs. Less than 30 rounds fired. Shoots very well and recoil is surprisingly mild with the new 3D printed recoil pad. Especially if you use the Accubrake. Perfect condition in the original box with the Accubrake ST and thread protector. If you have to carry something over a long distance, it does not get any better than this. I have had many Barrett Fieldcrafts and this is a better rifle.

As cool as it is, I don't need an ultra lightweight rifle. Rifle retails for $3349. Asking $2300 shipped to the lower 48.

TRIGGERTECH TRIGGER

TriggerTech’s trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable. Precision cut stainless steel components ensure consistent trigger pulls from shot to shot in a safe, reliable, and corrosion resistant package.

ACCUBRAKE ST

By adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%. Available in four different barrel diameters, with thread protector, for a perfect brake-to-barrel contour.

54 DEGREE BOLT

The shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw). Allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance.

CARBON FIBER STOCK

New Peak 44 stock. With a proprietary manufacturing process, these stocks provide excellent stiffness and light weight by using carefully selected materials. The stocks are pillar bedded and impervious to environmental factors and will offer predictable, reliable performance.

3DHEX RECOIL REDUCER GEN 2

Large caliber felt recoil dissipation provided in the lightest recoil reducer available. 3DHEX is a patent pending high strength energy diffusing lattice structure designed to distribute specific directional forces and reduce muzzle lift.

TITANIUM RECEIVER

Titanium properties present 42% the weight of traditional steel which provides maximum weight savings for the hunter looking to save every ounce while maintaining structural integrity.

CERAKOTE®

Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating. The Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness.

Attachments

• weatherby 1.jpg
    weatherby 1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Weatherby 2.jpg
    Weatherby 2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
OP
L

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I haven't shot these rifles in so long. It was before I had the chronograph and my backyard range and started documenting things. I did take the 25-06 out for a spin the other day with some 110gr ELD-x. Its a great rifle.

25-06 Photos attached. It does have some scuffs from hunting. I took it hunting twice and it dropped everything in its tracks. 1 Deer 1 Sow. It is a special edition model that came in .243 or 25-06. The only difference from a regular Backcountry 2 is the fact that it did not come with the Accubrake. The barrel is threaded 1/2 28 but it has a thread protector installed.

Attachments

• image_cropper_5CA136F2-6D74-40F7-91B5-978EE02EBC8E-4801-00000293F78A7128.jpeg
    image_cropper_5CA136F2-6D74-40F7-91B5-978EE02EBC8E-4801-00000293F78A7128.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Wea 25 06 2.jpg
    Wea 25 06 2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Wea 2506 1.jpg
    Wea 2506 1.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Wea 2506 3.jpg
    Wea 2506 3.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
OP
L

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Weatherby Mark V Backcountry 6.5 Creedmoor is the original version using an AG Composites stock instead of the Peak 44. The stock appears very close to an AG Privateer. It feels good in the hand and is more rounded than the Peak 44. That means it is not quite as good when off a bench with a rear bag but that is certainly not the intended use for this rifle with the pencil thin barrel and total weight just over 5 lbs. This rifle has surprisingly low recoil for such a lightweight due in part to the Accubrake and the fantastic 3D printed recoil pad. This rifle is in excellent condition. I was the second owner but it came to me after being test fired only. Easily shoots 1 MOA groups. The scope is not included but I will include the 1" Talley rings if desired.

Attachments

• Weatherby BC 6.5 Creed 1.jpg
    Weatherby BC 6.5 Creed 1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Weatherby BC 6.5 Creed 2.jpg
    Weatherby BC 6.5 Creed 2.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 26