Waterproof Sock Recommendation

Headed to AK in 23
I get bad heel blisters in hunting boots, I'm a leukotake kinda guy so rubber boots are pretty much out for me.
I think most of my wet feet problem is actually sweat.
Because I've tried every make model brand of boot and waterproofing.
Anyways I think a goretex/waterproof sock would be money well spent.

Any experience?

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using Shower's Pass hiking socks and have been happy with them. They won't help with sweaty feet, but will prevent you feet from getting wet due to leaky boots.

OP
BRTreedogs
Thanks
Showers pass did come in number one in a comparison I Googled up.

I feel like sweaty feet or not there's no way I'm going to keep leather boots dry on this hunt.

I've found wet grass to be a nemesis for dry boots

I bought a pair of Showers Pass on sale at Moosejaw. They fit well and reviews are good, now I'm looking into a super thin liner sock to wear under them because I don't think they'd be comfortable next to skin long term.

OP
BRTreedogs
Merino is my favorite. So I use the rei Merino liners.
There not paper thin. But I prefer them.
When I did day hunts I used cabelas cool max and poly

i have like a 20 year old pair of seal skinz. havent used them in a while but they did work keeping feet dry. with rubber Muck type boots i would always rub the backs of the boots and socks out causing blisters. i tried the wool/poly 2 layer in one wrightsocks and they made a difference with sliding and heel blisters using them this year. might be worth a try . https://www.wrightsock.com/collections/hunting-socks

jdmaxwell

WKR
Randy Sun waterproof socks off Amazon.
Used them last year in Alaska on tundra with hiking boots.
Worked great for me..

Wrench

WKR
Try ban roll on antiperspirant on one foot and see if you can see the difference.

OP
BRTreedogs
I tried some degree spray on this yr. It helped maybe a little bit.
Going to try the certain dri roll on. And possibly talk to the doctor about prescription strength.

Ether way I don't expect leather boots to make 6 days of wet vegetation on this particular trip.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I have not tried them myself, but I am hear a lot of good reports on Sealskinz.

I also have a pair of seal skinz that are about 25 years old. Still waterproof and very durable.

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair of Showers Pass on sale at Moosejaw. They fit well and reviews are good, now I'm looking into a super thin liner sock to wear under them because I don't think they'd be comfortable next to skin long term.
I wear my polypropylene liners under them.