Waterproof backpack

What is everyone’s favorite waterproof backpack for camera gear, blind bag and fishing? I’m looking at the Yeti panga or Dive bomb backpack but I’d like to hear what others are running and like before I buy.

willidru

WKR
I've used the dive bomb bag in the duck blind. Works well, only draw back would be organization there is none just large open bag. I like it sometimes for the easy access, but sometimes in the dark things can be tough to find.

OP
S
I've used the dive bomb bag in the duck blind. Works well, only draw back would be organization there is none just large open bag. I like it sometimes for the easy access, but sometimes in the dark things can be tough to find.
I did realize both bags lack any ability to organize and I’m not a huge fan of that but I’m thinking I may be able to sort of organize with shell pouches and small dry bags. Did that pack seem to be completely waterproof as advertised?

OP
S
I didn’t have any water entry through storms. It never fully submerged.
Okay cool, I don’t plan on fully submerging the bag but knowing that it would probably keep out water if I fell or dunked the bag is good to know. I was more concerned about exactly what you said storms and heavy rain fall. This bag will probably live on my back or by my side with the camera gear in it so I want to make sure I make the best choice! I appreciate you telling me your experiences with the divebomb bag it definitely helps!