Was Santa good to you this year?

bsnedeker

WKR
Santa came early for me, in early November right before my rifle elk hunt a garmin fenix 5x showed up for me! I was using a foretrex prior to this... so much sleeker, and way more capable, and I can wear it every day to work!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
My wife, who is not only beautiful but also extremely astute noticed I have been disagreeing with the the P&Y president back and forth all last week. She decided that a lifetime membership was great last minute gift.
57af86323f70ba7cac2c3e8340c3e553.jpg

Last edited:

CX5Ranch

WKR
I got a little cash to add to the new pack saddle fund.

But I didnt need anything Christmas isn't about what ya get

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Tipton Ultra Gun Vise, some cleaning supplies, and some much needed reloading supplies

tttoadman

WKR
My wife knows I love everything about sharks. She scheduled me for the shark cage when we go to Maui in July. I am still thinking I may do the cageless option. She is tired of waiting for the wolves to get me. I think she may have her eye on another man??

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
I get my own gifts, Kifaru Duplex lite - woodsman, Seek Outdoors Goshawk.. shhhhh, don't tell the wife what they cost.. lol... Did get them on discount.

manitou1

WKR
Mystery Ranch Metcalf, some side pockets, a Sitka layer, merino wool socks, tannerite, hoodie.

Ac338

WKR
A few born and raised tshirts as well as an Eddie Bauer Cirruslite puffy. Cant forget the kids Santa workshop key chain knickknacks.

cnelk

WKR
Some extra Havalon blades, Merino socks, some BBQ seasonings, and reusable Sous Vide bags

HookUp

WKR
new Tyto knife, groove wedding ring, Wild Migrations book which is surprisingly awesome!

robtattoo

WKR
My spectacular cool, vaginatarian wife bought me the new Steve Rinella cook book & a Sou Vide cooker! Also a bottle of Benadictine & am 18 year old single malt.

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Sous vide and a 55” TV for me! Also bought myself a Minox md50.

Merry Christmas to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sous vide, ghillie suit, new cordless drill, Born & Raised five dvd set, some gift cards for Sportsman Warehouse. Did pretty good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk