Wading boot recommendation

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
Simms has a Flyweight Access boot that uses a softer rubber compound in the sole than its other rubber-sole boots. It is the best-gripping rubber sole boot that I have used, but the trade-off seems to be that the soles will wear down faster than some other options. I can live with that trade-off for better traction.

webhak

FNG
Resurrecting this discussion: Are there any recommended wet wading setups that would double for fly fishing and kayaking? I'm trying not to build a shoe/boot collection, if at all possible.

I have a pair of Korkers I got last winter with felt soles. I'm a size 9.5 shoe and size 10 boot. I had to get size 11 Korkers to fit over the stockingfoot waders.

That size 11 ain't going to cut it for summer hiking to get to the river with just a "regular" neoprene sock.

I'm looking at the Astral Loyak. Looks like a great shoe to wear barefoot for paddling but also MIGHT fit with a neoprene sock for wet wading when the water's still cold but the air temp is too warm for waders.

dtrkyman

WKR
I have a pair of Korkers that survived two guiding seasons and now many seasons of just fishing, they look like they came out of a dumpster but still work, I recently glued all the shaggy looking spots with 3m 5200 so I should get a few more seasons out of them.