VXR tuning help

OR Archer

WKR
I gave it a go. I do have the ultra view grip and it seems to be less tear. Also swapped the top last night and it helped. Idk if I want to mess with it anymore. Pic below is after playing with everything. I’m sure I can get a smidge better, but happy with the end result after getting awful tears. Ordered the top hat kit, when that shows up I might play with it again to see if I can achieve perfection. Thanks for the help.
If that’s where you’re at now you’d be best to move your rest 1/32” left. I can tell you from experience that moving the top hats to correct for that minor of a tear is difficult. You’ll end up over correcting in most instances.

TheViking

WKR
I played with a few different arrow builds this year with my VXR 31.5 and some of them required a slight shift with the Top Hats. Very easy to do. Double check your form and if that doesn’t work, adjust tour top hats. Right rear means move your top cam to the right.

Matt1214

Lil-Rokslider
Ok..so I just bought the VXR 31.5, 70# 27.5” draw. Everything is timed, leveled, and center shot is at 13/16”. That being said, I’ve tried 2 arrow setups. Both BE Rampage, one in 350 spine with 200 up from and 300 spine with 200 up front, both cut at 26.5”. I’m consistently getting a right tear, which would be too stiff an arrow according g to the inter webs. I’ve played with both arrows for a couple hours, adding weight, taking away..at one point had 250 grains up front and still getting the right tear. Even tried moving the rest as far left as it would go and nothing. Am I missing something? Would a top hat kit work? Anyone know of any place with a kit in stock and how long they take to ship? Thanks for any help.
Did you end up getting it dialed in? I am shooting BE rampage and it kicks out way right for me too

ia bhtr

FNG
1st thing I did with my V3 31 was the bee real grip , as stated b4 , cant recommend this enough - pretty easy to torque the factory grip - or at least it was for me , its neat to see perfect holes in paper , Personally I quit paper tuning a long time back , set my rest @ 13/32nds , take arrow of choice , field points on one , broadhead on the other , if a minor ( very minor ) rest change doesnt take care of my L/Rs then I will make the appropriate Top Hat change and start over with the rest @ factory specs , I have no problem getting FPs and BHs touching or almost touching @ 50 yards wich is as far as I shoot , with hunting accuracy being my end goal , just dont do the paper tune thing anymore

I'd just make sure the tophats match on the top and bottom. Making sure the thicker top hat is on the same side of the cams for both.