Vote no on prop 127, Durango newspaper add.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Called the Durango Herald news paper today about running an add for this Sunday opposing Prop 127. La Plata and Garfield counties were the only West Slope Counties that contributed to swinging the Wolf vote in the wrong direction if memory serves, CRWM is focusing their efforts on the front range.

I'm going to purchase a 1/4 page add for this Sunday, price is $845. If anyone is willing to chip in, I'd greatly appreciate it. If not you're stuck with my add sh*tty grammar and all. If we get enough interest maybe we can swing a 1/2 page add.

I have some ideas for messaging, but will reach out to CRWM to see if they want to coordinate on the messaging.

@Howl For Wildlife
@abbrown
@Poser
@justinspicher
@BrokenArrow

Just tagging the Durango people I know, no pressure.

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpeg
    IMG_7293.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 1

Poser

WKR
I'll kick in, though I'm headed out for first rifle right now and won't be back until 10/18 so it may be after the fact as I'm having trouble logging into paypal. Have a venmo account?

Ive got some bucks sitting in venmo if you have an account. I'll send. It's not much but it'll help. I can do paypal as well but venmo is easier and the funds are already there. I'd definitely get a hold of howl or CRWM. They might have copy already done up and not that it matters, but they could help you tweak your message.

Ive got some bucks sitting in venmo if you have an account. I'll send. It's not much but it'll help. I can do paypal as well but venmo is easier and the funds are already there. I'd definitely get a hold of howl or CRWM. They might have copy already done up and not that it matters, but they could help you tweak your message.
Trent, I send you some $$$ via venmo. It took it so I am assuming you have an account, or if not it will set it up.

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I'll kick in, though I'm headed out for first rifle right now and won't be back until 10/18 so it may be after the fact as I'm having trouble logging into paypal. Have a venmo account?

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpeg
    IMG_7293.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 5

Ucsdryder

WKR
Come on guys. This thread should be blowing up. If you can afford 200 dollars pants, 300 dollar bird vests, 1000 dollar elk tags, 3000 dollar binos, you can throw 25 bucks to our future, and our kids!

CorbLand

WKR
Come on guys. This thread should be blowing up. If you can afford 200 dollars pants, 300 dollar bird vests, 1000 dollar elk tags, 3000 dollar binos, you can throw 25 bucks to our future, and our kids!
Yea but I cant wake up in the morning and put on my "I donated 25 bucks to save the future of hunting" pants so people think I am cool.

I hope people have been doing monthly donations to CWRM as well.

Huge shoutout to GoHunt. From what I have seen, they are the only industry company that really stepped up and put their money where their mouth is.

IDVortex

WKR
Huge shoutout to GoHunt. From what I have seen, they are the only industry company that really stepped up and put their money where their mouth is
I actually try now to buy anything I can with Gohunt for that fact. Out of most companies, they're one of the few whose actually to be supportive of HOWL and other organizations and for the future of hunting.

CorbLand

WKR
Do we need to send out stickers? 😂
Might get some to donate a dollar. I dont know, I bought a hoodie and have had a monthly donation to CWRM on repeat. The receipt is enough for me.

I actually try now to buy anything I can with Gohunt for that fact. Out of most companies, they're one of the few whose actually to be supportive of HOWL and other organizations and for the future of hunting.
I will be trying their maps when my OnX runs out. The only reason is because of what they and Lorenzo did.