Vote for who has the best pack in 2023.

Vote for who has the best pack in 2023 over 4k CI.

• Kifaru

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Stone Glacier

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Exo

Votes: 119 47.4%
  • Initial Ascent

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Mystery Ranch

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • Akek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seek Outside

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Sitka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kuiu

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Badlands

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I haven't seen any polls voting on what the best packs out there are from the most recent times. Feel free to vote with what you think is the best, based off of real world experience, and feel free to leave comments with why you choose the pack that you have!

Rudes

FNG
I’ve always been a fan of Mystery Ranch, and still have an old Dana Designs Terraplane but I’ve heard such good things about the Exo packs. I’ll have to check them out, does anyone know where to see one in person?

ethan

WKR
Seek Outside is generally considered in the top 4, especially considering some of the others listed.
^^^ this

Well that’s about the order I’d put them in. Didn’t even have to vote. Didn’t have to get past Kifaru 🏹🏹🏹

Maverick1

WKR
Hey guys, I haven't seen any polls voting on what the best packs out there are from the most recent times. Feel free to vote with what you think is the best, based off of real world experience, and feel free to leave comments with why you choose the pack that you have!
It is 2024.

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
From that list I've only worn Kuiu 7800 and Mystery Ranch Marshall guide LT. Of the 2, MR was more comfortable for me.
I also have the Seek Outside Revolution 6300 which is my favorite for packing moose/elk quarters.

Hard to vote on such a wide group of packs without field experience using them all. “Best” is also a bit dependent on use.
Agreed. The Mystery Ranch Beartooth is a comfortable pack, but it’s the only one I’ve hunted with. I would be interested to hear someone else’s experience if they’ve used that pack vs something like a Stone Glacier. Then you add in hunt styles plus personal gear preferences, and it’s really tough to compare apples to apples here

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've used Kifaru, Stone Glacier and Seek Outside- I personally wouldn't hesitate to use each of them. There's always going to be preferences for the way a bag is laid out, fabrics, available frame lengths, etc, etc.

I also think certain packs are going to fit better and provide more comfort differently with different folks; no difference than boots— if you have a good fitting and comfortable boot you're golden, ditto on a pack.