Vortex versus Sig

• Vortex Fury HD

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sig Sauer Kilo BDX

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone.
New to the forum. Looking to purchase rangefinder Binos. Down to vortex fury HD versus Sig Sauer Kilo bdx. Same price. Just want the best product for that price point.

CO2130

WKR
I personally would buy a separate bino and range finder, but of those two I’d go Sig all day everyday. Vortex rangefinders would definitely be at the bottom of the bottom of the list for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fbhandler

WKR
Hey everyone.
New to the forum. Looking to purchase rangefinder Binos. Down to vortex fury HD versus Sig Sauer Kilo bdx. Same price. Just want the best product for that price point.

Have had them both... I kept the sig and sold the vortex. Nice thing with the kilos is it will not only range but give you the firing solution out to 800yrds as well.

OP
D
Have had them both... I kept the sig and sold the vortex. Nice thing with the kilos is it will not only range but give you the firing solution out to 800yrds as well.
Thanks for the advice. I had a chance to look through both and only noticed that the range info in the right lens of the Sig binos would blur when attempting to adjust the focus. Now, I am new to these binos and may not have been using the proper steps to focus them but did not have that problem with the vortex. I am gonna check them both out again. Maybe get both and return or sell one after use.
Thanks again.

The sig has a 50/50 chance of being defective. This is determined with a fairly large sample size. If it isn’t defective, it’ll be pretty good.

From everything I've read, the Sig Kilo's are worth the cost of admission. If the budget allows, that's where my money is going.