Veteran Discount

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
Home Depot previously gave a discount with the display of any military ID but now they seem to want me to jump through hoops and no one in Fairbanks store seems to have the complete story. Have any of you mastered their Vets program?
It was a pain in the ass. If I recall you can sign in and verify through something similar to ID.me on the app or on the computer. The workers at the Fairbanks Home Depot leave a lot to be desired.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Home Depot previously gave a discount with the display of any military ID but now they seem to want me to jump through hoops and no one in Fairbanks store seems to have the complete story. Have any of you mastered their Vets program?

It’s simple, just like signing for veteran pro programs on other sites. Then when you check out you just use your account. Takes a couple more seconds than showing your ID.

It’s simple, just like signing for veteran pro programs on other sites. Then when you check out you just use your account. Takes a couple more seconds than showing your ID.

Agree its simple. Both for HD and Lowes, sign up, download the app and scan your lowes card or QR code on the app before checking out and you are all set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

bobr1

WKR
It was a pain in the ass. If I recall you can sign in and verify through something similar to ID.me on the app or on the computer. The workers at the Fairbanks Home Depot leave a lot to be desired.
If you are in self check out you can just use your phone number if your Home Depot account is setup with your veteran status. I think they can do it at the regular register as well. Maybe it’s different at your store?

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
If you are in self check out you can just use your phone number if your Home Depot account is setup with your veteran status. I think they can do it at the regular register as well. Maybe it’s different at your store?

I learned that eventually haha. The store has seasonal transient workers and were zero help when I was trying to figure it out a year or so ago.

bobr1

WKR
I learned that eventually haha. The store has seasonal transient workers and were zero help when I was trying to figure it out a year or so ago.
:LOL: Yeah technology can be a pain in the ass at times.

bobr1

WKR
I also wanted to add that Leupold has a discount for veterans under their VIP program.