Vehicle Parking in Bozeman

7mm-08

WKR
I have a last-minute opportunity to travel with an old friend to hunt pheasants in South Dakota. I live in Boise and he lives in Seattle so we're meeting in Bozeman, leaving my truck and traveling on to SD in his truck. Parking would be from Saturday October 19th until October 25. If there's anyone who might have a suggestion where I might be able to park an old Toyota (clean and not an embarrassment) in Bozeman where it won't get towed or broken into, please PM.

Thanks.

Big_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
If you don't mind paying for parking you could park it at the airport. $105 for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elk97

WKR
I'd think you could park anywhere on the street in the residential parts of town (stay several blocks off of Main St.). Unless there is something posted there are no restrictions and we've never had any problems with theft.

OP

7mm-08

WKR
I'd think you could park anywhere on the street in the residential parts of town (stay several blocks off of Main St.). Unless there is something posted there are no restrictions and we've never had any problems with theft.
Thanks for this insider information.

OP

7mm-08

WKR
Thanks, guys. I've done a little more research and with the undefined areas requiring residential parking permits, I'm inclined to park in the economy lot at the airport. Worst case scenario would be to arrive back in Bozeman to an impounded vehicle. Thanks for everyone's responses.