UA and Cam Hanes part ways

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
If amazing to me that any company keeps and supports pro staff in the hunting industry. Look a bow company’s for example they have pages of people on the dole. All unnecessary cost that gets passed down to Joe customer.

I say cut them all. Pay for advertising and use there own social media and become more efficient, lower prices and add value to your products. That benefits the customer the most
Marketing this way is cheaper and more efficient than paying for magazine spots or TV commercials like was done in the past. That's why almost all the successful outdoor companies do it.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Regarding a discussion on Hanes leaving UA, or really anyone that hunts for Instagram and Youtube content...
russellbrand-sarahmarshall.gif

Who. F**king. Cares?

Fatcamp

WKR
Writing a check seems to be the SOP for Sheep tags anymore. Can't begrudge him if he has the money and he want's to do it.

I just don't get it. Them things are stoooopid.

But I'm poor, so doesn't matter either way.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Apparently you care enough to read it and post on it.....
Knew one of his apologists would say exactly what you did. Predictable. Yet I posted anyway.

I care enough to quip about it with a well-placed, apt GIF. I'm not lamenting over him and UA splitting like it's National Enquirer headline news. There's a difference.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Knew one of his apologists would say exactly what you did. Predictable. Yet I posted anyway.

I care enough to quip about it with a well-placed, apt GIF. I'm not lamenting over him and UA splitting like it's National Enquirer headline news. There's a difference.
One of his apologists? I don't even know him or care who he works with.

Be careful with the attitude or you won't last long here.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
One of his apologists? I don't even know him or care who he works with.

Be careful with the attitude or you won't last long here.
Your response to my GIF and post was snarky. So yes, you came across as apologist-y to me.
If I can't respond in-kind with snark then give me the boot. I don't care about getting banned just the same as I don't care what clothing items Cam Hanes gets paid to wear.

2ski

WKR
Your response to my GIF and post was snarky. So yes, you came across as apologist-y to me.
If I can't respond in-kind with snark then give me the boot. I don't care about getting banned just the same as I don't care what clothing items Cam Hanes gets paid to wear.
Your original post was snark....

Always funny to me how the guys that don't care, care enough to post they don't care. You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

I appreciate the way he sticks up for hunters and hunting when he gets bombarded with anti rhetoric. I could care less who his sponsors is , was or is going to be thats for him to choose.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Your original post was snark....
You are correct. It was also intended to be funny. Some people "laughed." Not everyone has a sense of humor, however.

And really, I don't care what he does or wears. Unfortunately, many do, to the point of speculating and gossiping as to the reason why like it has any bearing on their lives.

My apologies everyone. I'll show myself out. As you were...

2ski

WKR
You are correct. It was also intended to be funny. Some people "laughed." Not everyone has a sense of humor, however.

And really, I don't care what he does or wears. Unfortunately, many do, to the point of speculating and gossiping as to the reason why like it has any bearing on their lives.

My apologies everyone. I'll show myself out. As you were...
Don't get me wrong, that's all well and good. I'm good with you taking that position that you don't care. But its unfortunate that you need to judge people for being curious. It's a hunting forum. It's the dead of winter. I may or may not have covid. So what else do I have to do but read a thread on Cam Hames?

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Don't get me wrong, that's all well and good. I'm good with you taking that position that you don't care. But its unfortunate that you need to judge people for being curious. It's a hunting forum. It's the dead of winter. I may or may not have covid. So what else do I have to do but read a thread on Cam Hames?
Points taken and received. I can certainly respect your honesty.

TheGDog

WKR
After UA dropped sponsorship of that dude that filmed himself awesomely spearing a black bear, from the ground, with a cam on the actual spear too... because they were responding to social pressure from non-hunters, I made mental note to no longer buy their products, and we all should too. Only way to teach these bastards a lesson is to hurt the pocket book. Vote with your dollars!