Two Collared Wolfs shot in Larimer County

Rick Rickroll GIF - Rick Rickroll Jebaited - Discover & Share GIFs | Rick  rolled meme, Rick rolled, Rick astley

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
How much is known about this organization? I perused website, not much info.

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
I dont know a ton about them other than the few podcasts I have listened to with them- everyone seems to acknowledge that they are at the front of the battle on the Colorado hunting battle. Fought the wolf thing and almost won. Now fighting the cat hunting ban. Good enough for me.

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
I've spoke w Dan and another member of the organization about some ideas, they are the tip of the spear for political action in CO in regards to protecting our right to hunt. They have been the primary organization fighting the anti cat hunters via legal means (challenging the wording of the ballot issue), social media, and political lobby. This is not the first issue CRWM has fought for us on in CO, but they do seem to be gaining headway with the current fight.

CRWM is set up in such a way that they can address political issues, related to their 501C4 designation, other non profits like RMEF cannot directly address and lobby on political issues. CRWM directly employs lobbyist, lawyers, and marketing firms to address hunting issues.

In speaking with them, we are like minded in that it is not hunters we need to target in order to protect our opportunities to hunt/fish/trap, but those people in the middle who don't participate in hunting/fishing/trapping.