Turkey Forum

D

david long

At the request of Ryan Avery, we have added a forum dedicated to hardcore Turkey hunting! Thanks Ryan!:)

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I hope all you hardcore Turkey hunters make me proud! Next up, the hardcore Grouse forum:)

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't worry Ryan .....I got your back and requested a turkey forum weeks ago! Turkey hunting can and is hardcore too!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think some of you missed the sarcasm....Ryan thinks turkey hunting is "supergay"

Did you guys ever pull a muscle packing out a turkey?

I've killed a ton of turkeys and I don't ever remember thinking "wow, that was one tough hunt"!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think some of you missed the sarcasm....Ryan thinks turkey hunting is "supergay"

Did you guys ever pull a muscle packing out a turkey?

I've killed a ton of turkeys and I don't ever remember thinking "wow, that was one tough hunt"!

My sentiments! I love turkey hunting but honestly don't find it a challenge much anymore. I've killed 3-4 or more longbeards (in on up to 6-10 kills) for the last 10 years. All public land, heavily pressured. I think they are like anything else, understand them and then go get it done.......All that said, I still do enjoy the $hit out of having them spitting, drumming, and fanning at 10 yards.......right before they get sliced......:)

My sentiments! I love turkey hunting but honestly don't find it a challenge much anymore. I've killed 3-4 or more longbeards (in on up to 6-10 kills) for the last 10 years. All public land, heavily pressured. I think they are like anything else, understand them and then go get it done.......All that said, I still do enjoy the $hit out of having them spitting, drumming, and fanning at 10 yards.......right before they get sliced......:)

You may have to come out and hunt Colorado Les! Ill trade you. One of the hardest things to arrow or let alone find where I hunt is a turkey in my opinion.

OP
B

bearguide

try turkey hunting with a long bow if you think turkeys are to easy

There you go BEARGUIDE!!!! While I won't be able to do it this year I am going to be getting a recurve to hunt Thunder Chickens next season!!!