Truck tire question for you all

jcaud

FNG
Put some BFG KO2 on about 15k miles ago and they seem to be doing great. Have mostly been doing highway driving, I’m excited to see how they handle being off road this fall.

Went with Cooper Discoverer AT 3 XLTs. They have 60k warranty so we'll see how they do this fall and winter. I'm sure most tire fare well in their first year. I'm interested to see how they handle after a 2nd and 3rd season and how they will wear.
thats what i was going to get they are now discontinued and hard to find in the size i was looking for.

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
thats what i was going to get they are now discontinued and hard to find in the size i was looking for.
They basically replaced that line with the Stronghold. I have AT3 xlt's on now and they have been the best tires I've ever owned. About to replace them with a set of the strongholds.

Jaegerr

FNG
Truck dosent get used off road a lot and is more of a highway and gravel road driver.
Probably put 15k on it a year or so also.
New(ish) tire but the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T. I run them on my personal truck and company truck. They look really aggressive for AT's, are 3 peak mountain snowflake rated, 3 ply sidewall, and I believe a 50k mile warranty. They are also pretty quiet and compared to Ridge Grapplers, they handle wet roads really well. All around a great tire, only thing I can knock them for personally is being heavier than other tires in that hybrid class of tire, and I think they were on the expensive side. The new AT4W looked super good too in my opinion, but no personal experience with them.

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
I ended up puttong on Yokohoma Geolander AT/XD.
Fairly new tire and so far really like them.
Do have a bit of road noise but nothing like the old ones and hard not to get a AT tire in my size with no noise from what I have found and heard.

I have a set of duratracs on my 3/4 ton. I swap them out during the summer. I wanna say i'm about 40K on them. Still decent tread left. Only complaint is they are heavy tires oh and the price tag is fairly hefty on them. $350ish each

I recently replaced ANOTHER set of defective Toyo AT2/AT3 with a set of Falken Wildpeak AT4. So far they are 100% better in wet weather and are very quiet on the highway. We will see how they do as they get more wear on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro