Truck Batteries

OP
E

elkliver

WKR
Did you ever pull the trigger on a new battery??
After looking at several places and either not having the right post configuration in and/or only having very expensive batteries, i ended up just going to Batteries and Bulbs . Was somewhat interested in the AGM but a little leery of what is required to change it over.

Wrongside

WKR
Batteries Plus X2 Power. Just replaced one in my 4Runner. IThe previous one lasted 5 years, which is a heck of a long time....that's 5 "oven" season here. We set a record this year for consecutive days of triple digits....something like 110-ish.

When I bought my X2 in 2019, they had a 5 year full replacement warranrty. Now it is 4 years. Generally Corporate America sucks, but this is a great battery.

Good luck,

Eddie
Pretty sure those were rebranded Northstars? I’ve been super happy with the Northstar AGM in my Tundra. Up here the -35C and lower cold kills batteries. This one has lasted into year 5.

After looking at several places and either not having the right post configuration in and/or only having very expensive batteries, i ended up just going to Batteries and Bulbs . Was somewhat interested in the AGM but a little leery of what is required to change it over.
What is required to change it over?? Can't you just remove the old battery and put the AGM in there?

haven’t needed to change it but Napa or interstate don’t have a series 26 AGM.

I have to move over to diehard, Odyssey or optimum. probably buy odyssey when it’s time.

Mule pro pretty easy on batteries since has magneto and alternator
Makes perfect sense!