TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
So far I have learned that Larry provides good information on this form and has helped me and others out, but Troy has not even provided the information he promised. Not much to go on, nut character judgements can only be made based off what one has.

WKR
Caught a glimpse of these bags in the office this morning. These dogs are trying to pull a slick one.
My best guess is that the handles were not enough to justify a patent and that's why the double drawstring was added. I might be totally misunderstanding the product, though.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
IMG_1902.jpeg

Last rearrangement. Field researched and refined. Often copied but never duplicated…

Will be anxious to see all the updates next time I have signal 👍

OP
Troy Sessions
I've just returned from flying 200 miles up north in my new plane. After this post, I'll be out of the office for my annual moose hunt and will not respond until the end of moose season. I've incorporated golden nuggets in the following statements. Those astute enough will undoubtedly discern the value I'm sharing. As for the rest of you, relish your "gems"...

Before commencing, I would like to bring to your attention a matter of utmost importance. I urge you to exercise caution and discretion in your expressions and opinions, particularly within the context in which Larry Bartlet has persistently categorized me. It is crucial to acknowledge that you may be held accountable for your statements, particularly in a public forum.

Remember this: Whether it's rafts, shoes, sunglasses, mugs, or anything else, this is how commerce has worked for hundreds of years. However there are individuals and companies with patents on products that you had better pay attention to and avoid conflict with.
You should review their patents in detail to determine the specific scope of protection they offer. Notably, some patents may only cover a specific component of a product, while others may extend to the entire product. The patent might only cover the latch or swivel, not the entire product (box). Do you understand what I'm saying? Pay attention.
While a comprehensive discussion on this topic is possible, it may be more suitable for a later time, if necessary.

I insist on expressing my gratitude for the rare companies that truly "invent" and personally manufacture their own products. I wholeheartedly commend your production efforts and believe it's imperative that we acknowledge and prioritize supporting your work by shopping with you first. My statements are based on my extensive experiences and expertise in the field. It is undeniable that manufacturing your own products is the most effective way to maximize ROI in the USA.

Regarding Larry's business model:
It's inconceivable that some of you might have reservations about emulating someone else's business model. However, I urge you to reconsider this viewpoint.

If the statement you're making is accurate and true and holds any kind of merit, then consider the implications for a number of fast food establishments, including Wendy's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, and Whataburger and the other 100 plus franchises across the nation that have drawn inspiration from

The first major burger franchise in America was White Castle, founded in 1921. White Castle is often credited with pioneering the concept of fast-food franchising in the hamburger industry, second being McDonald's business model franchise operation in 1955.

We should also be appalled and disgusted towards Pizza Hut, Domino's, and the other 50-100 establishments across America for replicating Lombardi's pizzeria business model, which was established in 1905.

If everyone has a valid statement, then we must acknowledge that companies like Yetti, Coleman, Grizzly, Orca, and the other 20 companies were also inspired by Igloo Products Corporation. Founded in 1947 by R.W. “Bob” McClure, Igloo is often credited with popularizing the modern ice chest cooler. McClure and his company were instrumental in bringing the concept of portable ice chests to the market.

If the points all of you are making are valid, then we should be absolutely outraged and appalled at Kryptek, Kuiu, Sitka, Mossy Oak, and many others for replicating "The American Camouflage Corp" established back in 1917. However, I firmly believe and recognize RealTree camouflage as the second, founded in 1983.

Take a moment to let that SINK IT…. And back off from me completely

I submit to all of you to consider this?
Imagine where we would be without exceptional companies such as Yetti, Kryptek, Kuiu, Sitka, and Mossy Oak & others mentioned if they had chosen not to draw inspiration from other businesses' models.

Now consider me and my company?
I have identified truly exceptional hunting locations in Alaska over the past 30 years as a pilot that set my company apart and offer world-class hunting opportunities.

The industry's biggest players (companies) choose to book with us every year and invest in our top-tier packages, training courses, and products for a reason. In fact, many of these companies' owners personally reach out to me, demonstrating and showing me the respect I rightfully deserve not just as a man but also as a Veteran in the United States Air Force along with passion for trophy hunting abilities.

I have deep respect for all the companies I mentioned in my suggestions. I absolutely love your brands. My sole intention in making these statements is to put an end to the relentless attacks on my character and company and to stop the pressure placed on my family.

I regret to say that there has been a deliberate suppression of important information by Larry Bartlet, who has knowingly kept this from all of you. It's time to embrace independent thinking and regain a sense of autonomy.

Larry Bartlet has been taking advantage of your lack of knowledge in free commerce for too long and is afraid of this information getting out and disrupting his business model. He has profited from all of you by keeping you in the dark and leading you around like sheep."

The persistent and disparaging remarks directed at me by Larry Bartley have had a profound impact on both my personal and professional life, as well as the sales of our products.

It is essential to recognize the significant impact of your carefully orchestrated verbal and in-person outreach to air taxi and transport services across Alaska, impacting our clients' adventures. Your actions have directly influenced them. Despite my decision to uphold a dignified approach to these challenges for almost four years, I am compelled to address this matter as it has now become critical.

As for any legal ramifications regarding what I have shared with all of you, I have been legally advised since Larry's initial post (thread) nearly 4 years earlier. I should also mention that Larry Bartlet has made much, Much, MUCH worse statements & conduct about me. I have decided not to pursue legal action, but I have always been fully prepared to do so.

I have encluded Larry Bartlets texed threats he sent me just before his first post.

I have held the high road for nearly four years, I will not be silent any further, I have only just begun...

Larry Bartlet, YOU DID THIS….

Last edited by a moderator:

Geewhiz

WKR
I've just returned from flying 200 miles up north in my new plane. After this post, I'll be out of the office for my annual moose hunt and will not respond until the end of moose season. I've incorporated golden nuggets in the following statements. Those astute enough will undoubtedly discern the value I'm sharing. As for the rest of you, relish your "gems"...

Before commencing, I would like to bring to your attention a matter of utmost importance. I urge you to exercise caution and discretion in your expressions and opinions, particularly within the context in which Larry Bartlet has persistently categorized me. It is crucial to acknowledge that you may be held accountable for your statements, particularly in a public forum.

Remember this: Whether it's rafts, shoes, sunglasses, mugs, or anything else, this is how commerce has worked for hundreds of years. However there are individuals and companies with patents on products that you had better pay attention to and avoid conflict with.
You should review their patents in detail to determine the specific scope of protection they offer. Notably, some patents may only cover a specific component of a product, while others may extend to the entire product. The patent might only cover the latch or swivel, not the entire product (box). Do you understand what I'm saying? Pay attention.
While a comprehensive discussion on this topic is possible, it may be more suitable for a later time, if necessary.

I insist on expressing my gratitude for the rare companies that truly "invent" and personally manufacture their own products. I wholeheartedly commend your production efforts and believe it's imperative that we acknowledge and prioritize supporting your work by shopping with you first. My statements are based on my extensive experiences and expertise in the field. It is undeniable that manufacturing your own products is the most effective way to maximize ROI in the USA.

Regarding Larry's business model:
It's inconceivable that some of you might have reservations about emulating someone else's business model. However, I urge you to reconsider this viewpoint.

If the statement you're making is accurate and true and holds any kind of merit, then consider the implications for a number of fast food establishments, including Wendy's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, and Whataburger and the other 100 plus franchises across the nation that have drawn inspiration from

The first major burger franchise in America was White Castle, founded in 1921. White Castle is often credited with pioneering the concept of fast-food franchising in the hamburger industry, second being McDonald's business model franchise operation in 1955.

We should also be appalled and disgusted towards Pizza Hut, Domino's, and the other 50-100 establishments across America for replicating Lombardi's pizzeria business model, which was established in 1905.

If everyone has a valid statement, then we must acknowledge that companies like Yetti, Coleman, Grizzly, Orca, and the other 20 companies were also inspired by Igloo Products Corporation. Founded in 1947 by R.W. “Bob” McClure, Igloo is often credited with popularizing the modern ice chest cooler. McClure and his company were instrumental in bringing the concept of portable ice chests to the market.

If the points all of you are making are valid, then we should be absolutely outraged and appalled at Kryptek, Kuiu, Sitka, Mossy Oak, and many others for replicating "The American Camouflage Corp" established back in 1917. However, I firmly believe and recognize RealTree camouflage as the second, founded in 1983.

Take a moment to let that SINK IT…. And back off from me completely

I submit to all of you to consider this?
Imagine where we would be without exceptional companies such as Yetti, Kryptek, Kuiu, Sitka, and Mossy Oak & others mentioned if they had chosen not to draw inspiration from other businesses' models.

Now consider me and my company?
I have identified truly exceptional hunting locations in Alaska over the past 30 years as a pilot that set my company apart and offer world-class hunting opportunities.

The industry's biggest players (companies) choose to book with us every year and invest in our top-tier packages, training courses, and products for a reason. In fact, many of these companies' owners personally reach out to me, demonstrating and showing me the respect I rightfully deserve not just as a man but also as a Veteran in the United States Air Force along with passion for trophy hunting abilities.

I have deep respect for all the companies I mentioned in my suggestions. I absolutely love your brands. My sole intention in making these statements is to put an end to the relentless attacks on my character and company and to stop the pressure placed on my family.

I regret to say that there has been a deliberate suppression of important information by Larry Bartlet, who has knowingly kept this from all of you. It's time to embrace independent thinking and regain a sense of autonomy.

Larry Bartlet has been taking advantage of your lack of knowledge in free commerce for too long and is afraid of this information getting out and disrupting his business model. He has profited from all of you by keeping you in the dark and leading you around like sheep."

The persistent and disparaging remarks directed at me by Larry Bartley have had a profound impact on both my personal and professional life, as well as the sales of our products.

It is essential to recognize the significant impact of your carefully orchestrated verbal and in-person outreach to air taxi and transport services across Alaska, impacting our clients' adventures. Your actions have directly influenced them. Despite my decision to uphold a dignified approach to these challenges for almost four years, I am compelled to address this matter as it has now become critical.

As for any legal ramifications regarding what I have shared with all of you, I have been legally advised since Larry's initial post (thread) nearly 4 years earlier. I should also mention that Larry Bartlet has made much, Much, MUCH worse statements & conduct about me. I have decided not to pursue legal action, but I have always been fully prepared to do so.

I have encluded Larry Bartlets texed threats he sent me just before his first post.

I have held the high road for nearly four years, I will not be silent any further, I have only just begun...

Larry Bartlet, YOU DID THIS….
Juicy

Status
Not open for further replies.