TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
None of the information I shared constituted "disparaging remarks." My intention was solely to inform everyone about the standard process involved in the production of nearly all products available in stores nationwide.

I keep coming back to this thread and I really shouldn't be, but I did some research on your website, book, and the video going over your book. I'm not going to clown on you like these other fellas, but I do want to bring up a different perspective on your approach to inventing and being a businessman.

I know what stance you are trying to take in regard to companies using the same Chinese manufacturer and simply getting their logo stamped on a "stock" product. It is definitely like Vista Print in many cases. As an example, company A gets their logo printed on water bottles and key chains. Company A then proceeds to pass them off like they designed and manufactured the water bottle and key chain. In reality, they only own the logo that is printed on the product. I totally get your stance on that. I also understand that's your suggested path for others to take if they want to have their own products to sell. If I'm not mistaken, that's the core teachings within your book? Correct me if I am wrong.

With that said....

Some of us, including our company, have invested blood, sweat, tears, and hundreds of thousands of dollars into machinery, software, materials, and labor to design and manufacture all of our products. There are many companies like us all over the United States and Canada. Judging from your website, I think you believe 99% of companies simply don't put the work in. It's all China and engineers in China. That couldn't be further from the truth for many companies.

I feel like the modern day entrepreneur (not saying you...just in general) is more interested in the get rich quick business plan. Have someone do the labor and engineering work, throw a logo on it, charge 6X the landed cost (which should be criminal), make some Tik Tok's, and then sit back and watch sales ding on the website.

It actually saddens me because the road to success for a self made / self manufacturing company is littered with years of learning, mistakes, sleepless nights, extreme stress, depression, happiness, anger, and more. This doesn't sound appealing, but it's the right of passage for someone who truly wants to do it right. It's filled with a lot more accomplishments than going on Alibaba and contacting a Chinese manufacture to slap a logo on some coolers.

There once was a time in this country that a shoe maker learned how to make shoes, made them, and sold them. He didn't buy them and throw his logo on it. I wish for those times to make a comeback.

I encourage you to maybe see a different perspective from a fellow business owner and entrepreneur. It would be badass if you designed and manufactured your own raft! No need to use China.

You can do it yourself. Many of us have. You just have to be willing to put the work in.

Last edited:

Bugger

FNG
I know what stance you are trying to take in regard to companies using the same Chinese manufacturer and simply getting their logo stamped on a "stock" product. It is definitely like Vista Print in many cases. As an example, company A gets their logo printed on water bottles and key chains. Company A then proceeds to pass them off like they designed and manufactured the water bottle and key chain. In reality, they only own the logo that is printed on the product.
The optics industry is absolutely full of these examples. They know the game and don’t take offense when others play off the same generic sheet of music. Exhibit A:IMG_5082.jpegIMG_5086.jpegIMG_5084.jpegIMG_5085.jpeg

Stocky

Lil-Rokslider
There is hope as it says @Troy Sessions hasnt logged on since yesterday at noon.

I'm hoping he will start with the big reveal when he logs in again.

I hope his reveal isnt how to steal someones design. Add an insigificant item to it and then write a book about it.

Oh yea. He wrote a book on inventing things........
He's gone to his Patent Lawyers and the meme hole gang better watch out he's going to make all the memes here his IP by adding handles to the bottom

Drenalin

WKR.
Ill disagree. The old saying "no publicity is bad publicity" is true. Many people will read this and go and look at the items and people will buy. In any situation there will be a significant number of people that will side with either perspective.

I will agree one needs to be careful about the legal aspects.
Apparently Canadians be eatin these bottom handles up.

intunegp

WKR
92vudc.jpg

MNGrouser

Lil-Rokslider
I had an awesome weekend of goose hunting and walleye fishing on the river. Hadn't logged in to Rokslide all weekend and see I missed...well, something. I'm glad that I'm back at work so I could catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.