TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDVortex

WKR
Question, how will your shipping be on items, can we expect said item within a day of purchasing from you, and will you be available by phone or email 24/7? If not, ill have to take you to rokslide and also dispute my CC for your fraud. Because I'm the victim.

OP
Troy Sessions
Basically (I see the Kaboat knock off) anything made in China can be rebranded?

That’s what I understand here. Those rafts do look familiar but unless you are marking them up more than the others, and as long as the QC is good more options always helps drive prices down.
There is no imitation involved. Kaboat collaborated with a reputable manufacturer and selected a product from their catalog. Following this, an order was placed, and Kaboat branded the product as its own. I hope this adequately clarifies the situation for everyone. How many ways do I need to spell this out for all of you?

OP
Troy Sessions
So you’re a thief? Got it!
I have worked at the Alaska Railroad for nearly 20 years as a federally licensed engineer. I am also an accomplished pilot holding yet another federal license. Every statement you have made is entirely untrue in every respect.
I havent even had a speeding ticket in nearly 30 years. Watch you mouth!

OP
Troy Sessions
Patenting the location of a handle is pretty dooshbag. If I can make it with a few basic items, then it is not worthy of a patent. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. For fu©ks sake, if I put handles on the bottom corners that would be another patentable innovation (and more useful in my opinion).

Larry's complaint about ripping off a game bag design was equally stupid. It is called capitalism and competition. The purpose of a patent is to get people to share their ideas, but sometimes they (and trade marks) are just used to limit legitimate competition because the concept in question is simple.
I've already sold thousands of my bags nationwide, and customers can't get enough of the handles. Every day, they rave about the ingenious design of the strong handle at the bottom. In Canada, it's hailed as 'the best bags on the market'.

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
I have worked at the Alaska Railroad for nearly 20 years as a federally licensed engineer. I am also an accomplished pilot holding yet another federal license. Every statement you have made is entirely untrue in every respect.
how many moose have you hit with that train? How do you sleep at night?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

I mean in fairness. Werent you shittalking @Larry Bartlett who was shittalking you. Isnt shittalking what this thread is about?

OP
Troy Sessions
Question, how will your shipping be on items, can we expect said item within a day of purchasing from you, and will you be available by phone or email 24/7? If not, ill have to take you to rokslide and also dispute my CC for your fraud. Because I'm the victim.
You are a victim, IDVortex? I am available for phone calls. Absolutely!

OP
Troy Sessions
I mean in fairness. Werent you shittalking @Larry Bartlett who was shittalking you. Isnt shittalking what this thread is about?
None of the information I shared constituted "disparaging remarks." My intention was solely to inform everyone about the standard process involved in the production of nearly all products available in stores nationwide.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
I've already sold thousands of my bags nationwide, and customers can't get enough of the handles. Every day, they rave about the ingenious design of the strong handle at the bottom. In Canada, it's hailed as 'the best bags on the market'.
Awesome job then, and good luck. As someone who fabricates and modifies things to fit my needs, my opinion on the patent has not changed, but I fully recognize the legality of your pursuit.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Larry's business model involves navigating rivers in rafts, but he is not a skilled hunter and has never harvested anything significant.

None of the information I shared constituted "disparaging remarks." My intention was solely to inform everyone about the standard process involved in the production of nearly all products available in stores nationwide.

Um. You may want to get your counsel to check this then.

disparaging remarks definition;

Disparaging Remarks means any statement, whether written or oral, that has the intention or tendency to degrade, diminish, or harm the reputation or standing of an individual or entity in the estimation of a community, including by deterring or having a tendency to deter others from associating, employing, or otherwise dealing with them.

Bugger

FNG
Larry's business model involves navigating rivers in rafts, but he is not a skilled hunter and has never harvested anything significant.
I can’t help but read these comments in Trump voice with the hand gestures. Makes it 100% more entertaining.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Um. You may want to get your counsel to check this then.

disparaging remarks definition;

Disparaging Remarks means any statement, whether written or oral, that has the intention or tendency to degrade, diminish, or harm the reputation or standing of an individual or entity in the estimation of a community, including by deterring or having a tendency to deter others from associating, employing, or otherwise dealing with them.
Screenshot_20240907_084915_Firefox.jpg
I feel shorted, you are a mayhem contributor and for all my efforts I cannot even get labeled a 'mule' or even a 'house trained mule.'.

280Ackley

WKR
@Troy Sessions

Maybe spend less time on Rokslide and take the time to respond to your clients emails about horrible hunt experiences they had with your shady outfit!! Going on 11 months now with no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.