Trophy copper

Jbehredt

WKR
I’ve had good luck with 150gr .308. Honestly wasn’t my first choice but my Montana loves them. Haven’t lost sight of an animal I’ve hit with one.

I used them last year. 100gr out of a 25-06. I had great results on 2 doe antelope and 1 whitetail buck. Ranges from 25 yards to 550. But I also had one pencil through a whitetail doe at 10 yards. Found 2 drops of blood and that was it (I am just assuming this is what happened. can’t prove it because I didn’t recover it. but I shot my buck at 25 yards 10 minutes later and POI was perfect. Both were out of a treestand with a solid rest. Not possible I could’ve made a bad shot on her).

These were an older batch of them, back when it was still the plain red box. So I don’t know if anything has changed with the bullets since then. The results on 3/4 animals were impressive. but that 1 was enough to turn me off of them

Sundodger

Lil-Rokslider
165 grain 30-06 shoot great out of my old savage 110.

One pencil though mule deer at about 300 yards (recovered). Devastating damage to a blacktail at 100 yards and rosie elk at 50 yards. The scene around the blacktail looked like a horror movie, blood everywhere and an exit hole almost fist sized.

Killed a rosie elk with trophy copper in 308 as well, dumped her in one shot at 150 yards.

Recovered a few bullets over the years, they looked like they should.

Macintosh

WKR
Believe I recall that these used to use the nosler etips, and have since changed to a different bullet. Anyone know if I am remembering correctly?
Field dressed an elk shot with them out of a 300win mag. 190yds, 2 shots both broadside pass through with good exit wound, tipped over backward where it was standing.

Got some of the 120gr in 6.5cm I’ll be using this year, they shoot as well as anything Ive tried out of my rifle but have not shot anything but paper yet.

6.5 creed 120’s. I shot 5 whitetail with them. 4 clean king hits and one spine shot. Spine shot was an awkward rest and angled up a steep hill. Dropped in place. The furthest was a solid buck than ran less than 100 yards. The others tipped over in a step or three. I recall one bullet hit a far side scapula and had a lot of fragging and the spine shot was understandably messy. Apart from that clean entry and good exit wounds. Lungs were soup for the most part.

PsRpOiGrRiAtM

Lil-Rokslider
Believe I recall that these used to use the nosler etips, and have since changed to a different bullet. Anyone know if I am remembering correctly?
Field dressed an elk shot with them out of a 300win mag. 190yds, 2 shots both broadside pass through with good exit wound, tipped over backward where it was standing.

Got some of the 120gr in 6.5cm I’ll be using this year, they shoot as well as anything Ive tried out of my rifle but have not shot anything but paper yet.
Pretty sure they’re still E-tips, but with a cannelure in the OEM bullets they provide Federal.