Tripod recommendations appreciated

OP
D

Djs22

FNG
Yes, I use the Spartan Davros head on my light weight tripods and a Spartan Javelin bipod for my rifle setup using their gunsmith adapter's. Then I use their optic adapters on my binocular tower and spotting scope. I also modify the tripods to allow the legs to spread further. One system for rifles and optics.
Got ya. Thanks for clarifying

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a MTN HNTR SS earlier this year and have been using it during scouting season. So far it’s been a great tripod. Light, versatile, pack ABLR and the head on it is awesome.

omicron1792

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, I use the Spartan Davros head on my light weight tripods and a Spartan Javelin bipod for my rifle setup using their gunsmith adapter's. Then I use their optic adapters on my binocular tower and spotting scope. I also modify the tripods to allow the legs to spread further. One system for rifles and optics.
I have same setup. It’s the best I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot of them.

Absolutely love my Aziak
I will second the Aziak! It is ridiciously light, very stable, with a lot of functionality. Sure, it is a sitting only tripod, but for good glassing you want to be as low as possible. He does have the Aziak Front country now, I don't know as much about that tripod, but I do know it is bigger, bulkier, but still has alot of the same design principles. Looks promising.

Halky010

FNG
I have a 24L, there are people that say its rock-solid but they must be shooting on the softest of rocks. I still have play in my tripod and with tons of work I've gotten the wobble down. I aim .8 mils low of a target and when my cheek rests on the rifle it raises the reticle on target. The reticle is still kinda moving but it's definitely manageable. I've used my 24L in 4 matches and glassed on it during a desert trip, no issues and it could use a cleaning. Someone let me know if a 34 mitigates all play and I might go that route someday.