Trijicon warranty

JakeT

Lil-Rokslider
In the process of switching to all trijicon optics. Curious on there warranty. There website doesn't give much info about it other than you need to register your optics. Do they still warranty optics purchased used? Or anybody have any first hand experience with there warranty department?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can share my experience last summer with my Trijicon 1-4x24 Credo.

It developed an issue where the reticle started rotating clockwise about 45 degrees every time I pulled the trigger on the AR I had it mounted on. I called Trijicon and explained the issue. They immediately sent me a UPS label so I could send the scope back to their Michigan facility for inspection.

Note that I did not have my scope registered for any warranties, etc with them.

After just a couple days at their shop, they notified me that they could not fix the issue on my scope and in return they sent me a brand new scope. The whole process from my first call to receiving the brand new replacement scope was just a little over a week.

I’m definitely appreciative of the high level of excellent customer service they provided.

I had a tenmile that I received new with an objective lens defect. I contacted the seller and they said since it was a manufacturing defect, they wouldn’t swap it out. I call trijicon, they sent me a label and I had a new scope in a few days. I’ve also warrantied a RMR, same experience. Great CS

Weldor

WKR
Good to know, Thanks. I have not broken one yet. But sure is nice to know they stand behind there products.

I had a TRG 22 that ended up taking on moisture.

It probably took a little over 2 weeks, but they sent me a brand new replacement. I did send in original purchase receipt. Scope was probably 7 years old when it happened, no questions about it, just had a new one show up.