Trijicon Huron GTG?

6creed

FNG
So I read two threads about drip tests on the Trijicon Huron 3-9x40. It looked like the two reports conflict results with Form's test showing a pass. I am considering the Huron 2-10x40 with the 30mm tube for an AR hunting scope. Can anyone confirm if they are the choice around 400.00?

Thank you

So I read two threads about drip tests on the Trijicon Huron 3-9x40. It looked like the two reports conflict results with Form's test showing a pass. I am considering the Huron 2-10x40 with the 30mm tube for an AR hunting scope. Can anyone confirm if they are the choice around 400.00?

Thank you
I was dead set on getting a 3x12x40 Huron for my new 7mm rem mag Tikka Superlite, but the eye relief on Trijicons give me extreme pause. Its really unfortunate. Ive been looking at a 2.5x15x44 or 3x14x42 Tract Toric instead. 4 inches of eye relief on those.

ZackP

WKR
No issues with eye relief. My 10 year old has been using one on his rifle. Trijicon is conservative to say the least on their listed eye relief specs.

They’re GTG. Although I have drop tested mine, it has held zero perfectly with multiple revs on the turrets and over 120 miles on the worst roads you can imagine without riding in a gun case. It has seen roughly 103 rounds of 308 during these miles as well.