Trijicon 2.5-15x42mm Credo HX SFP Field Evaluation Q&A

Tullis94

WKR
Form, it seems as though you've been putting some scopes through their paces in your absence. Any updates on this one?

OP
Formidilosus

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Overall @Formidilosus , it seems that you liked and would recommend this scope? I'm trying to decide between this and Zeiss V4 Conquest . . . .

Thanks!

I can not say I would recommend this model because I was not able to finish the eval and it is only one scope. Having said that the scope is clearly better than the Ziess V4- it’s not even close. Every V4 I have used has had serious issues with impacts. While the group got larger with the Credo on some 36” drops, the zero remained the same.
The one Trijicon Tenmile has proven to be very good and I would choose that, but this Credo would be suitable for me for most hunting.

I think this scope is what most expect a hunting scope to be- not completely bomb proof, but in general a reliable and durable scope that adjusts and works as it should. This is what I have seen historically from Trijicon hunting scopes.

I can not say I would recommend this model because I was not able to finish the eval and it is only one scope. Having said that the scope is clearly better than the Ziess V4- it’s not even close. Every V4 I have used has had serious issues with impacts. While the group got larger with the Credo on some 36” drops, the zero remained the same.
The one Trijicon Tenmile has proven to be very good and I would choose that, but this Credo would be suitable for me for most hunting.

I think this scope is what most expect a hunting scope to be- not completely bomb proof, but in general a reliable and durable scope that adjusts and works as it should. This is what I have seen historically from Trijicon hunting scopes.
Thank you for your thoughtful response. I appreciate your input and contributions to this forum.