Tract Toric UltraHD 3-15x50mm Q&A

fwafwow

WKR
I don’t think Form has ever posted on SH, so the owner you spoke to is just going off of here say , and not actual facts. The scope failing, the rescinded reply, and no warranty on the scopes when they get put to rough use, tells anyone with any common sense to stay away.
I wish the Tract folks would weigh in so I don’t have to rely solely on my memory, but I don’t think the reference to SH was intended to say Form had posted there. At the time I did look up the SH thread(s) and IIRC I dismissed them because IMHO they were just trashing the testing procedure, and raising the bias innuendo.

freddyG

WKR
I wish the Tract folks would weigh in so I don’t have to rely solely on my memory, but I don’t think the reference to SH was intended to say Form had posted there. At the time I did look up the SH thread(s) and IIRC I dismissed them because IMHO they were just trashing the testing procedure, and raising the bias innuendo.
At one time, Frank over at SH had Form confused with Todd Hodgnett who according to Frank is NF or else. 😂 I figured that’s what Tract’s owner was referring to.