Toughest, Softshell Type Hunting Pants

gclubb02

FNG
I’ve worn my first lite corrugates probably 90% of the days i hunted here in PA this yr and I absolutely love them. Tough as nails, comfortable, breathable, maneuverable, the list goes on. I had a kuiu guide dcs set that I liked a lot as well and would likely do what you want as well.

Kryptek Altitude Bora pants tick all the boxes for the OP.

Just dont walk anywhere near rasberry bushes. I went a couple hundred yards through fresh brush that was logged last fall in N MN and the pants had pulled threads everywhere! They have been pretty solid other than that.

Kuiu Kutana would be my recommendation.

Kuiu Katanas has done well for me this season on a black bear hunt and two Coues whitetail hunts (all in AZ). Purposely did not avoid anything except for cholla. Pants have held up great.

Timberlines are very good. Fjallraven are tougher and far more resistant to thorns. I'd wear the Fjallravens in the desert if not too hot. Both can use knee pads.

Love my zions but when busting through some brush inget cuts on ky legs from throns while the fabric is not affected. Fit, breathability, etc are all spot on.
kuiu attacks are great but warmer than zions. No cuts on legs when wearing those.
kuiu axis are warmer yet. But i find fit and finish on all these pants to be great.