Tough pack choice Eberlestock j107M or mystry ranch CC

cmeier117

WKR
At your torso length the CC will be putting all the weight on your shoulders... I promise.

Heed his words... Honestly to me what you are describing that you want a Timberline 2 would fit the bill. Compresses well for Dayhunts, Best suspensions system in the industry and can haul meat well... If you can afford a CC than you can afford a T2. You would just have to ask Aron or someone else how to attach a gun scarab to it.

OP
pyroducksx3
Ive been talking with aron and its seems with my height (torso length) I am probably not going to be happy with either the eberle or mystry so Im looking at the Kifaro timberline 2 or 3 and adding a scabbord.

merch

FNG
I was in the similar situation. I have a J107 and like the versatlity, but fully loaded with a spike duffel gets interesting. Heavy loads are not so fun. For a person that only has one pack and trips are short, not really a problem. I was looking at the crew cab until I found the Timberline 2. All packs do the job well, but for me the T2 does it best. I had them throw a gun bearer in with my order, but have not used it yet. Access to rifle will be faster than in the J107 scarab.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Before you go strappin' a 1lb scabbard on to your pack, give me a call....PM sent