Today is a gift

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
I’m great full God woke me up this morning and gave me another day on his earth.

I got up early and enjoyed the quite house drinking coffee with the dog laying on my feet. Kissed my wife, hugged my kids. Got in a good workout and now my afternoon is open.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
It's Saturday. It's going to be a beautiful day in Colorado. I remind my family regularly that "Today is a gift!". What are you doing today/this weekend to enjoy the day and not let a day go by wasted?
How very true! Little late but yesterday…

Daughter due home late to visit US for spring break. Before that got my son off to the rifle range with his buddies then spent a fun day with the wife at a “bourbon festival”
trying all the bottles that are impossible for me to find. Had lunch at a great Diners Driveins and Dives joint too.

Yoder

WKR
I'm working in a factory. It's amazing. Some kids want to be race car drivers or Navy SEALs. Not me. #livingmybestlife

KsRancher

WKR
I'm building America all the live long day.
View attachment 528598
What am I looking at here? Some kind of rail car excavator it appears. What are you loading? Unloading? What kind of work are you doing? I spend quite a bit of time on an excavator doing construction, demo, dirt, pond work, etc. But that looks like a whole different game

KurtR

WKR
Obedience training since we have a bunch of snow . Shovel snow and get everything ready for when the snow geese show up. Blow the goose call till my wife makes me stop haha.

hunterjmj

WKR
Sat inside and watched snow blowing 40mph. Today it's nice and sunny so I'll be plowing drifts off my driveway.

What am I looking at here? Some kind of rail car excavator it appears. What are you loading? Unloading? What kind of work are you doing? I spend quite a bit of time on an excavator doing construction, demo, dirt, pond work, etc. But that looks like a whole different game
There is a little video

Took my 2.5 year old daughter to the park for about an hour and a half, then hit the grocery store. She loves to go grocery shopping with me for some reason!

If it’s not pouring down rain, I try to at least do something for about or two with her outside. She loves it.

Then had dinner at a semi fancy restaurant for my moms birthday
12 of us had a nice dinner at a South American steak house! It was expensive but I wanted to do something a little different, and she enjoyed it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member

nam1975

Lil-Rokslider
March Madness! 4 basketball games in 2 days with my wife, daughter and dad! I was the anchor for all 4, they rotated in.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I got to shovel snow again. 5th time in 7 days. We might get a reprieve until Wednesday. I'm feeling lucky, though, because it's a good upper body workout. Spring in ND. 20230312_153042.jpg

Hiked into a dry public use cabin with the family. The oldest especially had a blast and got to eat his favorite meal. Life is indeed a gift. This was our family adventure to celebrate their sister’s life on the second anniversary of her passing.9ECBA0C3-DF23-4C32-9E81-908F55A452BF.jpeg
EA24F05D-0568-4BD2-9E3C-D4F50011D411.jpeg
8743590F-25D6-469B-BFB9-81D059AD83D6.jpeg