To all of you old farts.

Randle

WKR
Happy almost New Year.
Thanks And you have a great new year as well
At this age 9 pm is the new year

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
Happy New Year to all!! Just turned 76 and looking forward to a new year in the field and at the range!

And....Roll Tide!

Started the year off with a coyote out the front window. Hopefully this is how 24 will be for all of us.

Now I have to bundle up and go get the hair ball out of my field. Guessing the neighbors are awake now.

Weldor

WKR
Right on, Happy New Year to all. Happy hunting this year!

I went bed early New Years even at my hunting lease in Alabama. Got up at 4 am and drive back home to SWFL. I had a great Holiday at deer camp and was there from Dec 19th to Jan 1.

A life long friend and hunting buddy of mine decided he wasn't going to travel to his inlaws for Christmas so he came over from Dallas to hunt and help me sheet the interior of my new 12x16 cabin. He stayed from Dec 21st to the 26th.

On the 26th the rest of the folks from SWFL started showing up In camp. It was a great time. I finished filling the freezer with a couple does and got ready for our rut season which starts around Jan 15th and runs through Feb 10th.

I will be going back up on Jan 17th for a couple weeks to hunt mature bucks.

At 61 the seasons seem to fly by too quickly. Fortunately I can work while I am hunting So I get to be in deer camp a lot of days. I enjoy just being there.