Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

Orange ,Texas

Fun fact . On my first elk hunt I killed a cow elk 30 min after daylight on opening day. I saw 4 bulls in the 2 weeks I was there. My buddy that I went with told me to shoot the first one I see because I may only see 1. So I spent 2 weeks watching Elk and learning the area .

Dickinson, ND

Fun fact: I was born on January 1, and I would have been the first baby of the new year. Instead a lady walking across the street got hit by a car and had to have her baby early, so I came in 2nd.
I'm in Watford City, ND

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

From a small town in southeast KS, relocated to Watford City, ND.

Went to Africa for a month long hunt with family and friends. During a animal celebration (kill) I dressed up in a cheetah thong and danced with the tribe who came in to celebrate. I was deemed crazy after that but it was an experience I'll never forget. My cheetah thong still hangs proudly in quagga safaris lodge.

SW Virginia

Fun fact: Almost cut my tongue into around 6 or 7 years old. Big enough my thumb could fit in the cut anyway- not that i did that but just for reference. I still remember being conscious as they were stitching me up. When I got back to school a couple days later, the lunch ladies would make me anything I wanted. I chose a hotdog. :)

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Fun fact: My first elk hunt I bruised both my ankle bones and lost almost all the skin off the bottoms of my feet from walking so much, I didn't have any vacation left after 2 weeks of hunting so I fought through the misery of it all at work for weeks after, and I never even killed an elk.

Live in the country outside Wiley, Colorado. Probably not gonna win the most Rokslide members city... look it up. Small town.

Fun fact: I was a competitor/member of the team winning the Boeselager Cup in 1987. First time the USA ever won this military scout competition. Yeah you'll have to look that one up too.
Wiley is 50 times bigger than my town lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SW Virginia

Fun fact: Almost cut my tongue into around 6 or 7 years old. Big enough my thumb could fit in the cut anyway- not that i did that but just for reference. I still remember being conscious as they were stitching me up. When I got back to school a couple days later, the lunch ladies would make me anything I wanted. I chose a hotdog. :)

how did you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From a small town in southeast KS, relocated to Watford City, ND.

Went to Africa for a month long hunt with family and friends. During a animal celebration (kill) I dressed up in a cheetah thong and danced with the tribe who came in to celebrate. I was deemed crazy after that but it was an experience I'll never forget. My cheetah thong still hangs proudly in quagga safaris lodge.

hold my beer and watch this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Originally from Naches, Wa. Have lived in WA, 1L Idaho and Grant County, OR. About to move back to 7C, Idaho and stay in Idaho for a while.

FUN FACT: had a mule deer doe come out of nowhere and kick my tool out of my hands while sitting down taking a break on the fire line on the Columbia River Breaks in 2016.
7C is already full, try 2L or 5B

From Sandy Lake Pa, lets see fun fact hummmmm Retired after 25 years as a State Trooper, spent 18 years as a member on the Tactical Mounted unit. I was the first in the history of the department to successfully deploy a tazer from horseback, and remain on the horse..
I figured the horse would have fallen over

Back