Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I feel like this was directed at me....active here around the forum’s inception. Work at Eastmans’, all things digital are my responsibility.

????? sorry, not only do I have no clue what you are talking about, I have no idea who you are. I thought this thread would be fun to do for all the old and new members to learn more about each other outside hunting. If i am understanding your post and you are a returning member, welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Madras, Oregon

Fun fact: lost 90+ lbs in 2018, rejuvenated my love of elk hunting, due to persistence of a best friend. I’m 2 for 2.... hers to 2021!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow! good job!!

Abolt2

FNG
Also known as Alabama.
Interesting Fact: I coach players whose parents launch Space Shuttle’s

Buck197

WKR
Idabel, Oklahoma, currently in an undisclosed location as my redneck cowboy ass aint owning being up here!! Fun fact, the highlight of deer camp in my extreme youth, 5 and 6 years old etc...was daddy and his buddies getting me drunker than cooter brown at night around the campfire, Dad and I would walk in the liquor store and we each grabbed our own bottle..mine was a pint, im a light weight as an adult funny enough.

manitou1

WKR
Missouri.
Born in Louisiana. Lived all over. My dad retired from the military.
Funnest Fact!!!: Five working days left until my own retirement!
Thirty-four years, eleven months, eight days military!
We are building a home outside Buffalo WY, which will be finished in March. Wife grew up in WY. We have been going back to WY for twenty-four years and have always considered it home.
Now... to just be able to acclimate to wind and cold. :)

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
Born and raised in Humboldt, Saskatchewan. Reside in Whitehorse, Yukon now.

Fun fact: my dad took me along goose hunting when I was 6 months old. His auto 5 spit an empty that burned my forearm and he tried unsuccessfully to hide it from my mom.

Slayerz

FNG
Born and raised in Colville, Washington, now I reside in Sandpoint, Idaho.

Fun Fact - I shot my first bull elk in the backcountry with my Grandfather in the same creek drainage that my Great Grandfather had crashed his plane while scouting for a new elk area, 20+ years earlier, Lolo Zone Idaho.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
????? sorry, not only do I have no clue what you are talking about, I have no idea who you are. I thought this thread would be fun to do for all the old and new members to learn more about each other outside hunting. If i am understanding your post and you are a returning member, welcome back!

It is fun, I probably came across wrong. Should have said applies to me.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Born in Ohio, relocated to the Denver area in 1990.

Fun fact, I have six half siblings.