Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Dillon, Montana

Fun fact: I have a personal goal to harvest a big game animal with an atlatl. (still have to figure out where that would be legal)
Missouri. You can use an Atlatl to hunt big game there. There's my fun fact!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Pittsburgh, PA

Fun fact. I once had a conversation with Bruce Springsteen during one of his concerts In Greensboro NC.
I baked a birthday cake for Bruce Springsteen once. Made breakfast for Jan Ullrich who finished second to Lance Armstrong five times in the Tour de France too lol.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Micah
Live in Anchorage, AK

I've spent over 60 days (near the equator) without seeing sunlight.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Originally South East, Idaho
Currently Logan, Utah

Fun Fact. I didnt know you could buy potatoes in the store. I had to call my mom my first week of college to find out where you got potatoes from.

Also, those little things you buy at the store are bull shit and are not potatoes.
I totally thought your fun fact would be how much of a ladies man you were in high school and college

Conroy

WKR
Born in NY and currently live in Wind Lake WI. Slowly making my way west.

Fun fact: I ate dinner and hung out with Chris Cooper and his wife, and had no idea who he was. I knew he looked familiar and kept asking my wife if she had seen him before. This was before we had cell phones and could just google his name.

IsThisHeaven

Lil-Rokslider
Born in Wisconsin. Live in the Des Moines, Iowa area.

Fun Fact: I am buying a small house in southern rural Iowa. I want to live where most people have little interest in living and hunt what most people have little interest in hunting.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I finally played organized ball in college when I realized I could flatfoot dunk with two hands. I was pretty good at fouling too!
Those must be some super long arms you got there. I'm 6'6" with an 81" arm span and can only reach to 8 1/2 feet. I'd need to touch 10 1/2 feet to dunk while flat-footed.

Deadfall

WKR
Was born in Casper, Wyoming. Moved to Denver. Moved to Dallas, Texas the St Joseph, Mo where I currently live. It’s a s$@&hole if you have ever been.

Fun fact: I am a jack of all trades, master of none. The only thing I can think of is once a boss talked my into doing a 30 mile bike race. Trained for it a month in advance. Started the race knowing I needed to take a right turn a some point. When I saw the arrow pointing left I knew I was in for a long day. Ended up biking 72.8 miles.
I'm from Dekalb if you know where that is. 10 miles south of you. Been in montana long time now. I agree st.joe....eeek

Huntin_GI

WKR
Born in raised in the coal country of East Tennessee (Rocky Top, TN) and after a decade beeboping around the world working for Uncle Sam, ended up settling down in Berthoud, CO (Front Range-CO).

Won a karaoke contest in a town where the only people who spoke english where the Americans I was there with... The native sang along with every word but had no idea what they were saying :)

archp625

WKR
I'm from Dekalb if you know where that is. 10 miles south of you. Been in montana long time now. I agree st.joe....eeek
That's awesome. I know exactly where its at. I've hunted mushrooms in the bluffs around Dekalb. I'm jealous that you live in Montana. I don't know how long you have been away but its worse now. My wife and I both work for the same awesome company in town or we would be out of here.