Tikka T3X Compact recoil pad?

Was hoping to find a softer pad, like the Limbsaver, that fits the compact stock as a direct fit just like the normal stock has one.
It’s been a while since I have handled a compact stock, does it take a different pad than the standard? I thought they were the same.
Any pics of it?
I do not but I have a standard krg pad I can put on a standard stock if that helps any?

ran out and took the standard krg pad from a bravo and put in on a factory stock, it’s just a hair too narrow up top and a little too wide on the bottom but it is softer feeling than the factory pad.
IMG_7238.jpegIMG_7239.jpeg

It’s been a while since I have handled a compact stock, does it take a different pad than the standard? I thought they were the same.

I do not but I have a standard krg pad I can put on a standard stock if that helps any?
They are different sizes. Left one is for the compact.

Will you please report your findings? I came looking for the same info. I bought a limbsaver for a T3X while waiting on a compact stock, not realizing the compact pad would be smaller. Thanks!

The Limbsaver I ordered fit O.K., with a few modifications, but still not to my liking. So I'll keep running the factory recoil pad until something better comes along.

I made my own recoil pad for the compact stock. It's a Shore 60A rubber.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 7
Back