Sold Tikka T3 Super Varmint .223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basher

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a great condition Tikka T3 Super Varmint in .223. This has a varmint contour 1:8 twist stainless barrel, stainless action, single stage trigger, stock with beavertail fore end and quick adjustable cheek rest, and comes with a factory stainless Picatinny rail. The trigger has an upgraded spring and breaks like glass! I’m the second owner, but round count should be under 700 and it shoots lights out with various ammo (see photos). Bipod not included!

I had the barreled action in a Whiskey 3 chassis and put it back into the factory stock today. It looks like during our move early last month something scratched the factory stock a tiny bit on both sides of the wrist right where the tang is. The scratches aren’t deep and could easily be smoothed out, but most folks end up putting these in a Bravo, Stocky’s, or some other aftermarket stock. However, I’ll drop the price a tad to reflect the scratches.

I’m looking for $930 shipped to your FFL from an individual or $880 FTF in central/western Indiana. Payment via discreet PayPal friends/fam. See trades below. Thanks!

*TRADES:*
-Brocock Bantam Sniper Magnum HR or XR in .22 or .25 (grey laminate magnum model only please)
-Taipan Veteran Mk1 Standard or Long in .22 or .25 w/ grey (or a yellow/black, if they ever made one) laminate stock
-recent manufacture (one year old or newer) 60min CF air tank w/ valve and fill hose/whip
-DonnyFL or other quality airgun moderators in .22 or .25 (gonna be picky here)

IMG_4894.jpeg

IMG_4895.jpeg

IMG_4897.jpeg

IMG_4898.jpeg

IMG_4899.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4901.jpeg

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg

Last edited:
Status